Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you know any man with high SMV who...

Stoic Warrior

Reaction score
hasn't married and/or hasn't had children?
I mean a man who was able to "hack" the system, that is, who has beaten the feminine imperative and has a good life.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Lorenzo Zambrano RIP.

I think he was childless and never married.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I would say most high SMV men are aware they are high SMV men, and as such don't get married. Most men who get married (and who are under 45ish) probably aren't very high SMV.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a couple of years, I’ll be approaching 60 (my bio is a little off on the true age.)

I’ve never had the desire to be a parent because that seems like an 18+ year sentence to me. However I do enjoy very much being an uncle.

I don’t claim to have a bunch of 10’s knocking down my door, but recently landed a 9 (at least according to my book). Also, 7’s still seem to find me desirable enough….

I’m totally comfortable and fine with having girlfriends (if enough boxes are checked) . However, voluntarily reducing my options to one for the rest of my life? Maybe I’ll try out marriage during my geriatric years. Who knows…

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't know of any high SMV men who haven't been married before. My friends are mostly 35+ tho.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
My swim coach was that guy. Jacked as hell, with a natural bodybuilder physique. Dude was macho masculine, in a lot of ways I look up to him. No one could ever really get close to him, though. He had a lot of tough love for his students and really pushed us to do better, even a jerk off like me. He traded in his classic porsche for a little fiat, because I guess scoring chicks was no longer his priority. I think he generally enjoyed watching his students succeed. I respect him, and appreciate all the work he did without a word of thanks.

I hope I can become the man you needed me to be coach, I'm sorry I couldn't become one sooner.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning plates and dating various women is great fun for a while. But. Ultimately. Exhausting.
I never said that's the only viable alternative. I hate it personally. It is indeed too exhausting.