Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have experience with Reiki?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Got a little drunk last night, made a post on Facebook about how Feminism strangles the Femininity out of women, and this really hot chick with the coolest hair I've ever seen who I met in a mental hospital years ago commented, saying essentially that I took the words right out of her mouth. She went on to validate my point. It was super cool to get that kind of support from an attractive woman publicly as I usually get tons of soy boys telling me how much I must hate women just because I'm an Anti-Feminist, which isn't true in the slightest.

Anyway, me and Cool Hair Girl got to chatting and she's a Reiki practitioner and invited me down for a free session. I have no experience, but I am thinking I might try it as an experiment. I am well-aware of the mind-body connection, and that our thoughts distribute the energy in our bodies. So my curiosity is piqued.

Do you have experiences with Reiki? If so, please share and let me know what I can expect.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she dressed as a homeless person for Halloween?

Just kidding...I mostly wanted to reply to your point about feminism:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it's working you will feel a sensation that's mentholated but also warm

Hopefully she wears a different garment when working lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys have against ponchos? Jesus.

Do you believe in "chi"?
It's going to drape across her clients and irritate their skin lol. You have to get close up in reiki, ideally 1-2 inches from the client's body.

Yes I do

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
It's going to drape across her clients and irritate their skin lol. You have to get close up in reiki, ideally 1-2 inches from the client's body.

Yes I do
Well, she probably doesn't wear it when working with clients.

But isn't her hair super rad??

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had Reiki from multiple different people.

They all had differing styles, some better than others for the way it felt to receive.

Came across this person a little while back when looking up some meditation videos:

Their style is different from what I've seen in-person, but perhaps it will give you an idea of the types of things to expect (minus the physical proximity, scents, etc.).

Serenity

Reaction score
My mother met a guy in a mental hospital, she believed (and still believes) in stuff that is well outside science and it did NOT end well.

This sounds like a red flag all around. I've seen this sh!t before, stay away from crazy, simple as that.

Can't contribute anything towards your pseudoscience question though, I live in reality where physics apply.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother met a guy in a mental hospital, she believed (and still believes) in stuff that is well outside science and it did NOT end well.

This sounds like a red flag all around. I've seen this sh!t before, stay away from crazy, simple as that.

Can't contribute anything towards your pseudoscience question though, I live in reality where physics apply.
LMAO dude your "reality" is consensus which is subject to manipulation and science is by no means omniscient.

If you can't contribute - especially as a mod - then might as well not post. Do you even have experience with meditation, Mr. "Serenity"?

Serenity

Reaction score
LMAO dude your "reality" is consensus which is subject to manipulation and science is by no means omniscient.

If you can't contribute - especially as a mod - then might as well not post. Do you even have experience with meditation, Mr. "Serenity"?
I'm pretty sure my first sentence reveals my bias and despite being a moderator I'm not prohibited from posting my opinions.

I do have experience with meditation and I know that the benefits of it are limited to some very specific things.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score

A cute chick wants to hangout with me and invited me down out of the blue, and you're discouraging me from rolling with it? C'mon, man. Seriously?

But I have no romantic intentions. I'm not dating right now, plus she has two metrics she doesn't meet up to on my criteria, which I always vet for when looking into a potential mate. But she might make a cool friend.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reiki is like witch doctor stuff, superstitious nonsense. But I wouldn't hold it against her necessarily. She does have cool hair.

Serenity

Reaction score
A cute chick wants to hangout with me and invited me down out of the blue, and you're discouraging me from rolling with it? C'mon, man. Seriously?

But I have no romantic intentions. I'm not dating right now, plus she has two metrics she doesn't meet up to on my criteria, which I always vet for when looking into a potential mate. But she might make a cool friend.
I feel no guilt for discouraging anyone with my honest opinion, but ultimately it's your choice and I don't care because I don't suffer the consequences of your actions whether they're positive or negative.

I have acted against advice and gotten a result different from what was predicted enough to know I shouldn't always listen, but I've gotten exactly what I was told I would get enough times to know I should at least take it into careful consideration.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Does no one want to hear how the story of Cool Hair Girl and an experiment with Reiki goes??

There seems to be a lot of closed-minded guys here, unfortunately. :(

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reiki is for women who can't find any true satisfaction in their life due to becoming an alpha widow. Just go along with it and make sure you get lots of cvm stains on her poncho.