Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have a minimum age?

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend was telling me the other day about his mate who is 28 and dating an 18 year old. By all accounts they're doing alright and have been together for two years. All of the people I was out with thought this was disgusting. We're all the same age, late twenties ish.
I was initially putting this down to butthurtness from my friend, as he had just split up from his girlfriend, but not a single one in the group thought it was appropriate for a man to be doing. I don't know whether my guy friends just wanted to go along and agree with the girls in the group, but they appeared disgusted too.

Does anyone have a minimum age range that they won't go below or does it depend on the maturity of the individual and whether anyone else will find out?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends would hate me. I'm a 41 year old dating a 26 year old.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those same women in your group would not hesitate to date a man 10 years older than them if he swept them off their feet. They're just butt-hurt.

The guys were just agreeing in typical beta fashion.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Says

Whatever the age of consent is in the state that i happen to be in at that time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to not anymore. For the longest time I would never date anyone that was 18 years younger than I, but this year I just said the hell with all rules.

So for me, in the past, anyone in her 20s would have been off limits.

This month I've had first dates with 3 women, all of them are in their 20s. I used to think that they were different and it was creepy dating younger women, but they are the same, and it's not at all creepy... Besides I have to admit I get a kick out of seeing the looks on older couple's faces when I walk into a restaurant with someone half my age.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a fling with an 18yr old German model last year. Every guy in my local boozer was hounding her for weeks and TMK did the deed.... :D

Why? Because I didn't chase like the rest.

That's as young as I'd go though.

Guys that give you grief are jealous and bored of their relationships with boring women. Same goes for the women who give you grief.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 is the lowest I'll go, I'm 34. Girls in their early-mid 20's seem to like me, so I'm not complaining.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sex? Legal minimum.

For proper dating? I judge by character. While being stupid and young sometimes seems related, it doesn't have to be ;)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the age of 31, Ive been out with girls ranged from 19 to 21 and that's my low limit. They were extremely hot so I couldn't help it lol.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legal minimum... 18 year old is already an adult. Most guys (whatever age) drool over 18-23 years old ( so the betas who are morally against it are just being hypocrites). In my experience older women are just more desperate and neurotic (being way less sexy of course). Some "older" (late twenties and beyond) might look reasonably sexy with their work suits but put them on the beach next to a typical 18 year old and they just look ridiculous... Do not listen women advice on dating younger chicks as they will always tell you to move away and find someone your age, they just envy to death young hot women

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I touched a 15 year old the other day. It depends on height/bone structure in my opinion because some look a lot older than 15-16... But legal age would be safe and I would try and fit into whatever the legal age is in your area...

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The minimum legal age is 16, so 16. If they give consent then all is good, to hell with people saying men are creepy and women are innocent.

I know a guy who is married to a woman 19 years younger than him and they have a kid and their own place. He met and stated dating her when she was in school. All is going well for them.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm 28 and the lowest I'll go is 24 (and that's pushing it).

I could of got with a 22 year old girl last night but I made it clear that she was too young. The such an age gap just seems wrong in my eyes.

saberu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I touched a 15 year old the other day. It depends on height/bone structure in my opinion because some look a lot older than 15-16... But legal age would be safe and I would try and fit into whatever the legal age is in your area...
Careful some people will call you a pedophile for that. There's some kind of double standards it's ok for a 15yo with 16-17 but not with an older guy.

I would say go with the legal age. Though I think behind closed doors a lot of guys 18-20s wouldn't say no to a hot 15-16 yo that was up for it. Fact is no one is going to admit anything because there's too much sensitivity around the issue these days. I'm sure frayzer slept with that girl but will be afraid to admit it openly due to the reaction it could get.

The reason it's called jail bait is because a lot of guys go for the bait. From an evolutionary perspective it's normal to be attracted to pubescent girls who are well developed physically and a handful of 14-15 year old girls look very developed body wise ie have breasts and fit. It's not worth it to go younger than 16 (in countries where 16 is legal age) simply because of the risk of being convicted as a pedo. But I don't think a guy is doing any mental damage to a girl of 15-16 by having sexual relations with her if she has (and trust me MOST of them have) already lost her virginity.

Most 'hot' girls lose their virginity by 14-15 some even younger and many keep it secret. It's a joke that people think a 20+ with a 16 year old is immoral a lot of 16 year old girls are already sluts and dirty as hell or just emotionally mature girls that have had enough d!ck and relationships to want a mature older guy instead of a young d!ck who just wants sex.

It depends how old the guy is too. It's way worse for a 30+ guy with a young girl than 20+.

And the general rule of thumb is the older a man is the more likely he is to be labelled a pedophile. I wouldn't go close to the legal limit if I was over 30.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
I date girls who are old enough to drink.
This is, in my opinion, a good standard to set. 21 and you're in the clear no matter what. :up:

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays as I'm in my 30s .. my favored range is 21-24, here the ones over 25 are pretty burnt out.. cynical and all in a rush to marry