Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys think she did this because of me?

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day i was using my cousins Instagram account & i search for this girl i had a crush on back in high school. so i look her up on Instagram & when i went to her profile page she had it on private. so idk if i added her on my cousins Instagram by mistake because the next day when i went to her profile page again she changed her profile picture of herself to a art drawing. & she also deleted some of her posts. but then when i went again she put a picture of herself again on her profile picture. but i heard from a friend of mine that she made a new Instagram account & she puts a lot of pictures in her new account. but her other Instagram account she deleted a lot of pictures but she uses both of those account. so idk if its because of me

logicallefty

Reaction score
If your cousin has pictures of himself on his Instagram and he doesn't look like the type of guy she would be attracted to, then yeah, it could have been because of you (posing as your cousin). Could have also been just coincidence/timing. But on the other hand some women do have multiple social media accounts on the same system, like two Instagrams, two Facebooks. etc. Both in their real name with real pictures. They go back and fourth, actively managing both said accounts. Maybe they think two accounts with 1000 friends will give them faster orbital validation than one account with 2000 friends? Who knows! :rolleyes:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might not have anything to do with you but this is Easy. She has an account when she is in a relationship and a different one when she is on a “break”. A woman who is constantly changing or updating her social media is a red flag to me. I know women who have had tons of social media orbiters after they broke up with their ex. Two weeks later they deleted almost all of them because the ex boyfriend was back in the picture. She needed all these orbiters to help her get over the break up but now that the ex is back it’s delete delete before he finds out. A woman will also change her profile pic to anything else but a photo of herself afraid that men will find her, especially the ones she has fawked her while on break.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Can you use your own account to visit her on any social media not just instagram, and message her, just say 'Good afternoon, my name is Kian, what's your name?', if she's interested in meeting you she will respond, then just ask her what she likes doing in her spare time, then quickly get her whatsapp number or whatever get her number, tell her do you want to skip a week of chatting before a date and go straight to the part where we do shots, become best friends and make everyone jealous of us..?

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you use your own account to visit her on any social media not just instagram, and message her, just say 'Good afternoon, my name is Kian, what's your name?', if she's interested in meeting you she will respond, then just ask her what she likes doing in her spare time, then quickly get her whatsapp number or whatever get her number, tell her do you want to skip a week of chatting before a date and go straight to the part where we do shots, become best friends and make everyone jealous of us..?
I just thought she did that because of me. Cause my cousins had a picture of me in the background & maybe she found out that was my cousins or sonmething. So I might added follow on my cousins Instagram & maybe that’s why she deleted some of her posts, changed a picture of herself to an art drawing. But then the next day when I went to her profile page again she put a picture of herself again on her profile picture. So idk if she made a new Instagram account because of me but she keeps putting more pictures in her new Instagram account so idk I guess she did it because of me then.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought she did that because of me. Cause my cousins had a picture of me in the background & maybe she found out that was my cousins or sonmething. So I might added follow on my cousins Instagram & maybe that’s why she deleted some of her posts, changed a picture of herself to an art drawing. But then the next day when I went to her profile page again she put a picture of herself again on her profile picture. So idk if she made a new Instagram account because of me but she keeps putting more pictures in her new Instagram account so idk I guess she did it because of me then.
Do what he said and stop over thinking and over analyzing, this is a feminine trait.
Alpha dont do that

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what he said and stop over thinking and over analyzing, this is a feminine trait.
Alpha dont do that
So do you guys think she didn’t deleted her profile picture Of herself to an art drawing & deleted some of her posts, & made a new Instagram account because of me. But idk why she made a new Instagram account & puts a lot of pictures in her new account

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Fellow, you have a wrong sense of reality. You are seeking a confirmation that this girl likes you, as if she does, you would have a green light to talk to her without the fear or rejection. If she liked you like that, she would find out your profile, visit it, put likes on your photos, and write you a message saying hi, I'm such and such, I'm a wonderful nice girl, and I'm single!

What you have to do is described in the post by me above, do it, and you will find out if she likes you or not.

I can not believe I was once in your place! Sht you reek champ! You need to take a serious approach to yourself right this moment and change yourself drastically. Forget women, go ahead and do what I said with that girl, but other than that forget women for a little while, just focus on yourself. Are you ready to change your life?