"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Do you guys reach out to a woman after sex?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
Update for 2021:

For obvious hook-ups and ONS, I always reach out the next day. I tell them to text me when they get home too as often they're taking Uber or Lyft.

Here's the #1 reason: I'm stacking the chips in my favor that she doesn't go all psycho on me and cry r*pe or assault. At least if I have a couple messages showing that immediately after the deed all was cool, it would help in the 1% instance she's unstable. Hard to tell on one date as people can hide their s*it for a long time. Plus, if I follow up with her right after, the odds are better she'll think I genuinely like her and greatly reduce any chance of remorse.

Times have changed, guys. Cover yourself the best you can.

It's not about being alpha or beta or whatever it's about being SMART.
I do the same thing for the exact same reason. I recently had a fling with a 19 year old and made sure everything was cool and status quo each and every time after we slept together.
 

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
I'm stacking the chips in my favor that she doesn't go all psycho on me and cry r*pe or assault. At least if I have a couple messages showing that immediately after the deed all was cool, it would help in the 1% instance she's unstable.
Yup!
Always keep a positive paper-trail - At least a couple of messages immediately afterwards - I'll always reference 'the deed', maybe something as simple as 'You were great..' or whatever suits the situation.... prompt her to respond in a positive way.
Negates the chances of a nasty surprise at a later day.
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
@Barrister bro you have got to put yourself into her shoes. By her logic sex happens when she allows it to happen. Just think about it for a moment. For you, you smash when you want to smash. It’s no biggie for you..

Then those bastards call....

So it makes sense to separate yourself, doesn’t it?

In fact, she wants to feel like a hole. She wants to get used. By smashing and not calling for a week or two you make her feel special.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
In the #metoo era I recommend sending a quick text after she leaves, similar to what she sent you. "Had a great time, talk soon." But she took care of that for you.

Otherwise yeah, let it breathe. I think you can take up to a week or so. Usually they reach out. Generally my time is pretty well filled anyway, so it's not front and center in my mind...this is how you want to be.
She ended up reaching out yesterday. We are set to meet up again on Wednesday.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
Curious how the other DJs handle post-sex communication since I think it is a little different compared to before you have had sex
Ask her if she wants to be your wing in Squadrons.

 
Top