Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys reach out to a woman after sex?

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update for 2021:

For obvious hook-ups and ONS, I always reach out the next day. I tell them to text me when they get home too as often they're taking Uber or Lyft.

Here's the #1 reason: I'm stacking the chips in my favor that she doesn't go all psycho on me and cry r*pe or assault. At least if I have a couple messages showing that immediately after the deed all was cool, it would help in the 1% instance she's unstable. Hard to tell on one date as people can hide their s*it for a long time. Plus, if I follow up with her right after, the odds are better she'll think I genuinely like her and greatly reduce any chance of remorse.

Times have changed, guys. Cover yourself the best you can.

It's not about being alpha or beta or whatever it's about being SMART.
I do the same thing for the exact same reason. I recently had a fling with a 19 year old and made sure everything was cool and status quo each and every time after we slept together.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm stacking the chips in my favor that she doesn't go all psycho on me and cry r*pe or assault. At least if I have a couple messages showing that immediately after the deed all was cool, it would help in the 1% instance she's unstable.
Yup!
Always keep a positive paper-trail - At least a couple of messages immediately afterwards - I'll always reference 'the deed', maybe something as simple as 'You were great..' or whatever suits the situation.... prompt her to respond in a positive way.
Negates the chances of a nasty surprise at a later day.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
@Barrister bro you have got to put yourself into her shoes. By her logic sex happens when she allows it to happen. Just think about it for a moment. For you, you smash when you want to smash. It’s no biggie for you..

Then those bastards call....

So it makes sense to separate yourself, doesn’t it?

In fact, she wants to feel like a hole. She wants to get used. By smashing and not calling for a week or two you make her feel special.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out for drinks last night with a woman then went back to my place and we smashed a couple of times. She drove back to her place late and texted me she had a "wonderful evening" and looked forward to next time. We went back and forth a bit before I fell asleep. Haven't reached out again today and was seeing if she would first. So far nada.

Curious how the other DJs handle post-sex communication since I think it is a little different compared to before you have had sex.
In the #metoo era I recommend sending a quick text after she leaves, similar to what she sent you. "Had a great time, talk soon." But she took care of that for you.

Otherwise yeah, let it breathe. I think you can take up to a week or so. Usually they reach out. Generally my time is pretty well filled anyway, so it's not front and center in my mind...this is how you want to be.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the #metoo era I recommend sending a quick text after she leaves, similar to what she sent you. "Had a great time, talk soon." But she took care of that for you.

Otherwise yeah, let it breathe. I think you can take up to a week or so. Usually they reach out. Generally my time is pretty well filled anyway, so it's not front and center in my mind...this is how you want to be.
She ended up reaching out yesterday. We are set to meet up again on Wednesday.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious how the other DJs handle post-sex communication since I think it is a little different compared to before you have had sex
Ask her if she wants to be your wing in Squadrons.