Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
All of them are toxic bro. Some are better at hiding it.Certainly true -- but that is why you screen there just like you do anywhere else.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
All of them are toxic bro. Some are better at hiding it.Certainly true -- but that is why you screen there just like you do anywhere else.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I do the same thing for the exact same reason. I recently had a fling with a 19 year old and made sure everything was cool and status quo each and every time after we slept together.Update for 2021:
For obvious hook-ups and ONS, I always reach out the next day. I tell them to text me when they get home too as often they're taking Uber or Lyft.
Here's the #1 reason: I'm stacking the chips in my favor that she doesn't go all psycho on me and cry r*pe or assault. At least if I have a couple messages showing that immediately after the deed all was cool, it would help in the 1% instance she's unstable. Hard to tell on one date as people can hide their s*it for a long time. Plus, if I follow up with her right after, the odds are better she'll think I genuinely like her and greatly reduce any chance of remorse.
Times have changed, guys. Cover yourself the best you can.
It's not about being alpha or beta or whatever it's about being SMART.
Yup!I'm stacking the chips in my favor that she doesn't go all psycho on me and cry r*pe or assault. At least if I have a couple messages showing that immediately after the deed all was cool, it would help in the 1% instance she's unstable.
She ended up reaching out yesterday. We are set to meet up again on Wednesday.In the #metoo era I recommend sending a quick text after she leaves, similar to what she sent you. "Had a great time, talk soon." But she took care of that for you.
Otherwise yeah, let it breathe. I think you can take up to a week or so. Usually they reach out. Generally my time is pretty well filled anyway, so it's not front and center in my mind...this is how you want to be.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Ask her if she wants to be your wing in Squadrons.Curious how the other DJs handle post-sex communication since I think it is a little different compared to before you have had sex