Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys have a hard time judging the age of women?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can always guess there age within 2yrs. I think it comes from dating women of all different ages and seeing how they age. Looking a millions of dating profiles with ages probably helped too. Look for areas other than their face to determine age. Like how their hands look, neck, hair, etc.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Max,
Yes very difficult,particularly with Asian Women...With Western Women,pretty much agree with Howie,look at their Necks...As they age,look for the tell tale signs of the Plastic Surgeon,the faint tell tale lines around the Ears and Neck...Very taught skin around the cheek bones...overly plump lips...With Women who smoke,they age incredibly quickly their faces wrinkle like prunes...My last wife has aged well but her two years older smoking Sister looks 15 years older...To compound matters she has had Plastic Surgery on the cheap,the cosmetician seems to have done to her face what Bomber Command did to Dresden.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people in their 40s will start to have sagging cheeks/jowls, for me this is the biggest indicator of age aside from wrinkles around the eyes.

Younger women will have nicer skin as well

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this convo with an older plate a couple years ago who looked really good for her age. We somehow got started on the convo about younger gals looking older. The conclusion was a lot of diet, GMO/processed foods, too much partying, body positive movements with unhealthy lifestyles was a big contributing factor in younger girls prematurely aging or looking older.

Everyone wants convenience, fast, easy now a days. With that comes poor healthy lifestyle which prematurely ages you unless you're willing to work for it. Not many are these days.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear I cant tell the difference between a woman in her 20s from a woman in her 30s or 40s anymore.
I mean that is a far stretch, 20's to 40's. You can certainly tell a difference. I'd say the late 20's to mid 30's is where it might be a bit deceiving because of makeup. But hands are a good indicator of age.

Once they are past late 30's, the body will def start to tell you a story. Maybe not with clothes on (that's another factor these days along with makeup), but you can tell.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean that is a far stretch, 20's to 40's. You can certainly tell a difference. I'd say the late 20's to mid 30's is where it might be a bit deceiving because of makeup. But hands are a good indicator of age.

Once they are past late 30's, the body will def start to tell you a story. Maybe not with clothes on (that's another factor these days along with makeup), but you can tell.

Modern Man Advice
Agree.

Hardly no one has any surgery on hands and neck. Both of these are true indicators of age(partially due to the lack of surgery for these areas). That's why women will spend tons of money on skin tightening and moisturizing cremes for both these areas but it can only help so much the older they get.

Also women post 30 will have biological changes where it will be a lot harder to maintain their figure unless they really work for it. Where as girls in their early 20's is on cruise control and they literally have to make an effort to get fat or have bad genetics.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell pretty easily based on the Woman's wrinkles and her body. The ones I would have a hard time with is the girls who are really small and look 18 but are really 25 lol

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age range I have trouble with is 16 - 22. Girls these days dress and carry themselves in a way that makes them seem older. Though after a 5 minute chat, it's easier to narrow down. But physically, nope.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a clear underage approach me today, couldn't say how old but she was ready to go, some teens gonna get his life made today by that broad, I actually had like 6 chick's checking me out at once and she hovered all around them and scared them off eventually, was kind of annoying

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very good at telling a womens age easily within 5 years or less. I do occasionally think a younger women looks older than she actually is though.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They seem to look really good from afar.....But then I get close and they look far from good....

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a clear underage approach me today, couldn't say how old but she was ready to go, some teens gonna get his life made today by that broad, I actually had like 6 chick's checking me out at once and she hovered all around them and scared them off eventually, was kind of annoying
you must be one handsome mofo! Get of this site lol

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age range I have trouble with is 16 - 22. Girls these days dress and carry themselves in a way that makes them seem older. Though after a 5 minute chat, it's easier to narrow down. But physically, nope.
Yeah, same.
I'm usually good at guessing ages, but only ones that seem to catch me out on occasion are the really young girls

One of the prettiest girls i've seen in my whole life a while ago turned out to be dangerously underaged (and bare in mind 16 is legal here without any age gap laws!) 10/10 face, banging body, tall, dressed like a model with everything showing and nice makeup. I assumed 19-22. She was like 14!

Luckily (?) for me she wasn't attracted to me so no chance of getting in trouble there haha (not that I would have since I obviously managed to get her age during the approach)

Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soft supple skin vs. dry wrinkly skin

18-21 Easy (most women wont wear makeup at this age and will be trendy and fashionable)
21-24 Fairly Easy (will start to wear minimal makeup but still carry herself like a young chikity)
25-27 Fairly Easy (women in this age range will probably have the last glimmer of youth and will have the a few years ago trend going on)
28-40 Difficult (women will have a mature look and may carry it well with good genes and a good lifestyle but most women start to where heavy makeup and signs of bad genes and lifestyle really kick in)
40-60 Moderate (women will look old with wrinkles that cant be hidden, biggest indicators are hands and neck.)

The biggest indicators for me is body composition. Most younger women even if they are fat carry there body weight very well.

Also pay attention to her voice and dialect. Does she have an eagerly bright piched morning bird tone in her voice or is it a dry hardened jaded aged voice.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys have a hard time judging the age of women?

Hey, if she's 20 and attracted to me, I don't judge. ;)