"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you guys find these chicks hot?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896

I've got to tell you, most of them are not all that hot besides some working out. If they were not in the gym, puking up lunch or whatever, most of them, even with makeup and working out, 7 at best. Am I crazy here or are these chicks just not that hot?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
1,772
Reaction score
405
I agree. Most of them are a 7 at best.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
meh some was bangable, the very least at least is with these "tapes", they can't hide they body defects, so it more honest at the very least, course some with a bag in the head could be possible to give a go too, but others not even that would help
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Everytime i see these types of threads i automatically suspect trannies.....
That first one, that's what I was thinking, face was manly. Anyone think that's a possibility? Like a ha, ha, fooled you type of thing, a mindf*ck for western men? Hey, I thought that chick was hot, you mean it's a guy? dam, maybe I'm into dudes. That type of thing?

I think all this tranny stuff is a way to finish the process of feminizing western men
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
above average, deferentially bangable wouldn't be a sore to the eyes to look at them in "duct tape" or whatever.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
That first one, that's what I was thinking, face was manly. Anyone think that's a possibility? Like a ha, ha, fooled you type of thing, a mindf*ck for western men? Hey, I thought that chick was hot, you mean it's a guy? dam, maybe I'm into dudes. That type of thing?

I think all this tranny stuff is a way to finish the process of feminizing western men
I think you may be right.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Not sure about you guys but to me they don't look feminine.

Not my taste.
 
Top