Do you guys find these chicks hot?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've got to tell you, most of them are not all that hot besides some working out. If they were not in the gym, puking up lunch or whatever, most of them, even with makeup and working out, 7 at best. Am I crazy here or are these chicks just not that hot?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Most of them are a 7 at best.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh some was bangable, the very least at least is with these "tapes", they can't hide they body defects, so it more honest at the very least, course some with a bag in the head could be possible to give a go too, but others not even that would help

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime i see these types of threads i automatically suspect trannies.....
That first one, that's what I was thinking, face was manly. Anyone think that's a possibility? Like a ha, ha, fooled you type of thing, a mindf*ck for western men? Hey, I thought that chick was hot, you mean it's a guy? dam, maybe I'm into dudes. That type of thing?

I think all this tranny stuff is a way to finish the process of feminizing western men

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Smok1nAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
above average, deferentially bangable wouldn't be a sore to the eyes to look at them in "duct tape" or whatever.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That first one, that's what I was thinking, face was manly. Anyone think that's a possibility? Like a ha, ha, fooled you type of thing, a mindf*ck for western men? Hey, I thought that chick was hot, you mean it's a guy? dam, maybe I'm into dudes. That type of thing?

I think all this tranny stuff is a way to finish the process of feminizing western men
I think you may be right.