Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys find these chicks hot?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've got to tell you, most of them are not all that hot besides some working out. If they were not in the gym, puking up lunch or whatever, most of them, even with makeup and working out, 7 at best. Am I crazy here or are these chicks just not that hot?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Most of them are a 7 at best.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh some was bangable, the very least at least is with these "tapes", they can't hide they body defects, so it more honest at the very least, course some with a bag in the head could be possible to give a go too, but others not even that would help

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime i see these types of threads i automatically suspect trannies.....
That first one, that's what I was thinking, face was manly. Anyone think that's a possibility? Like a ha, ha, fooled you type of thing, a mindf*ck for western men? Hey, I thought that chick was hot, you mean it's a guy? dam, maybe I'm into dudes. That type of thing?

I think all this tranny stuff is a way to finish the process of feminizing western men

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
above average, deferentially bangable wouldn't be a sore to the eyes to look at them in "duct tape" or whatever.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That first one, that's what I was thinking, face was manly. Anyone think that's a possibility? Like a ha, ha, fooled you type of thing, a mindf*ck for western men? Hey, I thought that chick was hot, you mean it's a guy? dam, maybe I'm into dudes. That type of thing?

I think all this tranny stuff is a way to finish the process of feminizing western men
I think you may be right.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure about you guys but to me they don't look feminine.

Not my taste.