_Machiavelli_
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2003
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 0
You are walking down the street when you see this cutie a few meters away and when she is in front of you, you smile and say hi.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Assuming she says "hi" back to you or without even saying hi, just stand there, what do you do next? Beside the "my name is" cause I don't like to give it out yet.Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
Yeah, when I feel like it. Either she says hi back or keeps walking without looking at you. It's meant to be a confidence builder for newbies.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by am4591
This really works, Titus. I tried your method and got 47 phone numbers, 6 kiss closes, 1 fvck close, 263 assault convictions, and met a really nice Chinese girl.
Thats true. If you say 'hi' to a UK girl in the street, she'll be on her mobile calling the cops within a second.Originally posted by Y Trallwng Am Byth
No. Girls here are very closed up.