Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys do this??

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are walking down the street when you see this cutie a few meters away and when she is in front of you, you smile and say hi.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, when I feel like it. Either she says hi back or keeps walking without looking at you. It's meant to be a confidence builder for newbies.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes just make eye contact.

Sometimes make eye contact and smile.

Sometimes make eye conact, smile and say hi.

Depends how I'm feeling.

Always at least attempt eye contact.

Kamana Awanalaya

Reaction score
okay do u guys still say hi even if she doesn't look at you when yall two about to pass each other? I ususally would smile and say hi if she looks at me.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
Yeah, when I feel like it. Either she says hi back or keeps walking without looking at you. It's meant to be a confidence builder for newbies.
Assuming she says "hi" back to you or without even saying hi, just stand there, what do you do next? Beside the "my name is" cause I don't like to give it out yet.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, of course we don't. Haven't you heard of the newest trends in the DJ buissness? They work like a charm.
As soon as you see a hottie, you don't smile at her but you start running towards her, knock her down on the ground and scream at her "THE NUMBER BYTCH! GIVE IT TO ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!"
Truly. Works like a charm. 100% guaranteed success. Only AFCs don't use it. And if you don't wanna be an AFC, you better start using it. You know how it is in this world, better dead than AFC, and all that.
So, start knocking down.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This really works, Titus. I tried your method and got 47 phone numbers, 6 kiss closes, 1 fvck close, 263 assault convictions, and met a really nice Chinese girl.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by am4591
This really works, Titus. I tried your method and got 47 phone numbers, 6 kiss closes, 1 fvck close, 263 assault convictions, and met a really nice Chinese girl.

I can bear witness to that. I was one of the guys who pressed an assault charge. The sight of a big, fat noober charging at me with a stiff d1ck and asking for my number really shook me up (I gave it to him anyway, we're gonna have "jail dates").

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Y Trallwng Am Byth
No. Girls here are very closed up.
Thats true. If you say 'hi' to a UK girl in the street, she'll be on her mobile calling the cops within a second.

Sad thing is, these same girls go home with the first drunken tw@t that picks them up in clubs.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh i did it titus and now im on death row