crotchrocket
Don Juan
- Joined
- May 22, 2003
- Messages
- 134
- Reaction score
- 0
How many girls say yes to a date the first time YOU ask them? There's a definite pattern; I RARELY get a yes the first time I ask a chic out, I usually have to ask/suggest... it at least twice before they agree!
Now, I'm not talking about chics that I am unsure of their interest, I'm talking about ones that literally stare at me from across the room, ones that I see talking about me to their girlfriends and turn away when they see I'm looking at them looking at me, or the ones that when I approach do all the good body language signs (play with the hair, act shy and nervous...) and even after they reject my first date invite, continue to stare, 'accidently' walk RIGHT by me (bump into me even) several times in one night. I've talked to them, had a good convo. with them, they give me their digits freely when I ask...
These girls likely see me as a bit of a player, and I get the impression they want me to prove I am genuinely interested and not just adding to my list, and therefore are playing a version of 'hard to get' with me. If these are cases where I should be nexting them after they say no (the first time), I literally would date one in maybe thirty. Anybody else get this?
Now, I'm not talking about chics that I am unsure of their interest, I'm talking about ones that literally stare at me from across the room, ones that I see talking about me to their girlfriends and turn away when they see I'm looking at them looking at me, or the ones that when I approach do all the good body language signs (play with the hair, act shy and nervous...) and even after they reject my first date invite, continue to stare, 'accidently' walk RIGHT by me (bump into me even) several times in one night. I've talked to them, had a good convo. with them, they give me their digits freely when I ask...
These girls likely see me as a bit of a player, and I get the impression they want me to prove I am genuinely interested and not just adding to my list, and therefore are playing a version of 'hard to get' with me. If these are cases where I should be nexting them after they say no (the first time), I literally would date one in maybe thirty. Anybody else get this?