Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you fvck hotter women when you're rich?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys here that are either rich or wealthy, I'd like to know if this fact allows you to fvck hotter women. I mean, I usually have sex with girls from 6 to 7, but I am pretty sure that if I had better clothes, better car, better house and in other words, if I was in a higher level financially, I think it would help me fvck more attractive women that at this moment just because of the the fact that I have little money, are not interested in me.

Usually very attractive girls just gofor either bad-boys when they are young, or for guys who are attractive + wealthy when they're above 24.

I may find a 7.5 - 8 girl that likes me because of X reasons, but once she know that my income is average...she knows she could do better.

What are your experiences?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Employed at $80K salary - sleeping with 36 year old HB7.5 who was evil hearted.
Unemployed - sleeping with HB7 who was 48.
Employed at $160K per year - sleeping with HB8 who was 19 but didn't love me.
Employed at $333K per year - sleeping with HB9 who is 21 and madly in love with me.

Coincidence?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@fastlife

Doesn't typically divulge actual career / salary info, regularly tells them he works in fast food. Sleeps with HB8s and 9s regularly I'm sure.

Coincidence?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich men may or may not fvck hotter women, depends on the man himself, but his money usually gives him many more opportunities to meet them.
Exactly right. You take one dopey CEO and a homeless guy with razor sharp game, dress them in the same CK suit and put them in the same VIP club. Guess who's going home with a model. Money doesn't afford beautiful women (only gold diggers). It simply affords more opportunity to meet them.

Long story short, you date and bang hotter women when you start chatting up hotter women.

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
If you're rich you can afford to pay more women to bang you. Just ask bigneil.
You must be a lesbian, bisexual, black woman on welfare if you aren't a beta buck simp. like fat boy Big Mac neil.

Get yourself a camera and tell strippers you're a professional photographer going to make them a famous model. That is after paying them to take pictures of them.

thirst bucket creeper photography.

You can't make this sheet up.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
For the guys here that are either rich or wealthy, I'd like to know if this fact allows you to fvck hotter women. I mean, I usually have sex with girls from 6 to 7, but I am pretty sure that if I had better clothes, better car, better house and in other words, if I was in a higher level financially, I think it would help me fvck more attractive women that at this moment just because of the the fact that I have little money, are not interested in me.
You are using money as a scapegoat. Money has nothing to do with getting hot women. If you take care of yourself, dress well, speak well, you should be able to have sex with any single hot girl you want.

I may find a 7.5 - 8 girl that likes me because of X reasons, but once she know that my income is average...she knows she could do better.

What are your experiences?
Again bro, they can't be in love with and then fall out of love with you that fast. Either you are over estimating their love for you or are trying to use money as excuse for them not loving you enough to make yourself feel better.

If you think an extra $100,000 or a sports car is going to get them to love you, think again. Its about what you do, your status, your friendships, your education, that's important. People like to think "if I only had xyz she would love me." because that's the easy way out. The hard way is to study, put time, put effort, write exams, go through interviews. But no wants to do that, its not a quick fix!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
There's no such thing as an ugly millionaire.

Money allows for more opportunities to meet women. But don't give off any provider vibes. Dump any woman who wants a sponsor.

Money does help indeed. Fame, status, good looks, class, etc. can all be bought.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think money doesn't matter you're delusional.
I lost an ex-stripper last year to a homeless heroin addict who lived in a drainage culvert. I swear I am not making this up. I try to work poor guy game, but he out-did me. I'm not mad; I honestly have mad respect for the guy. I can only hope that when I am living in a drainage ditch, I will be able to steal women away from guys with a job and house. That's some don juan sh!t.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost an ex-stripper last year to a homeless heroin addict who lived in a drainage culvert. I swear I am not making this up. I try to work poor guy game, but he out-did me. I'm not mad; I honestly have mad respect for the guy. I can only hope that when I am living in a drainage ditch, I will be able to steal women away from guys with a job and house. That's some don juan sh!t.
I have hunch, she was no 10.

Newsflash for some of you guys: most 9s and 10s need more than looks. They need status which often correlates with money, though status can also be contrived with good game. However, this will not apply to most you who chase the 6-8s.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good guess. She was about 90 pounds and had a tiny, skinny body. But I'd call her about an 8.

If you had an 8 who sucked your d!ck constantly, would that make her a 9? I think attitude is an important factor in the HB# rating.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@fastlife

Doesn't typically divulge actual career / salary info, regularly tells them he works in fast food. Sleeps with HB8s and 9s regularly I'm sure.

Coincidence?
*Regularly* 7s & 8s (as in a new one every month or two, plenty of overlap & the occasional drys pell). Only see/meet what I consider a hard 9 about 5 times a year. Most of these women are visiting from out of town :( so logistics come heavily into play and I might pull one a year if I'm lucky. Like @billtx49, money can = opportunity, so if I could afford to live in SoCal or NYC or travel certain parts of Europe/South America I'm sure I have the skill set to do considerably better. My city has a pretty free-for-all, bar hopping nightlife & reasonable rent so money here (even millions) wouldn't buy me better access locally or logistically.

Access aside, I play straight Bad Boy Lover game. All the girls are 18-22ish--no desire to go higher than that, and that's what works. & I do tell them I work in fast food or as a stripper in a gay club, if it comes up at all; I tell them I'm a fvckboy, that I'm overcompensating for having a small d1ck; I casually talk about other girls I'm seeing; I lie about my name--basically everything that every other guy they've ever met would be terrified to say. Every time I've ever given an honest account about who I am and what I do, I get the whole 'I'm not that type of girl. You're gonna have to take me on a daaaate' schpiel & then half of those ones flake out. And what I do isn't even all that lucrative in the grand scheme of things--comfortably middle class for a single guy. Couldn't even imagine what a wealth multiplier would look like.

That said, this approach doesn't work so well with girls my age (mid 20-ish). They generally give me a lot more sh1t and none of them are 'that type of girl.' But I think a little confidence and self-worth will get OP a lot farther than money in the bank.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, the girls I date have gone out with renowned men, men with 70-foot yachts, C-level execs for publicly-traded companies and other mogul types.

And I would say I'm equally competitive, in some
cases a bit more. So don't discount looks and game. ALL are important.

Reaction score
I would say in general Yes, money gets you higher quality women because more often than not hot women have wealth high in her priority list.

But you might end up with a girl that is with you just because she wants you to be her provider, and not because she feels genuinely attracted to you.

Now not all women have the same standards, for example a drug addict girl might dump the wealthy guy for an heroin junkie just because her brain is wired to perceive a junkie more alpha than wealth.

One thing that I'm finding in this forums is that there is a lot of attempts to standardize everything, but reality is that in human interactions too many variables are dynamic.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly right. You take one dopey CEO and a homeless guy with razor sharp game, dress them in the same CK suit and put them in the same VIP club. Guess who's going home with a model. Money doesn't afford beautiful women (only gold diggers). It simply affords more opportunity to meet them.

Long story short, you date and bang hotter women when you start chatting up hotter women.
Sigh. Why do people keep doing this? Stop comparing apples and oranges.

You don't determine the value of wealth by comparing a 'homeless guy with razor sharp game' with a 'dopey CEO', you compare the 'homeless guy with razor sharp game' with that exact same person but now with money. Which will do better with women? The former or the latter? Obviously the latter..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@fastlife
Regularly tells them he works in fast food. Sleeps with HB8s and 9s regularly I'm sure. Coincidence?
Not an argument. Aren't you the same one saying the highest rated girls out of 500 women age 24 are HB7? But you just trust that some user is dating hotter women without any evidence, and you use that to justify your lackluster career ambition and low income?

Seriously, you're conjecturing about what an anonymous user said?