Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find these girls attractive?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
7 would probably right
tbh id be very happy with a women looking like this if she had a good attitude.
I want a 6 to 8 who ages well, looks good with minimal to no makeup and obviously has a great attitude/super sweet/low maintenance

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
I want a 6 to 8 who ages well, looks good with minimal to no makeup and obviously has a great attitude/super sweet/low maintenance
You're focusing too much on getting one particular girl. What do you really need that one girl for?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All around 5-ish in my opinion, but also fairly hor-ish. I prefer a more wholesome look.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is exactly what I imagine my wife would look like - cute smile, kind eyes, beautiful dark hair, darker skin tone

what would you guys rate this?

But would you rather have a 7.5 with great relationship qualities or a 9 with mediocre ones?

I feel there is often a trade off. I like who you picked btw, definitely someone I'd consider pretty.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If she was into me I’d give her a shot. Maybe I’d rate her a 7? Like you, I prefer women with darker features
She is a very cute, sweet looking 7. The kind of girl who is probably good looking with no makeup

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
7s are good. You don’t only have to date 8+. Generally, the hotter she is the more of a ***** she is.
Depends a lot on how she is raised i imagine. My sister is 8 to 9ish and everybody agrees she is a great wife and mom

But i barely care about face as long as she is at least a 6. I'm all about a nice body

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
7s are good. You don’t only have to date 8+. Generally, the hotter she is the more of a ***** she is.
I feel I'd rather have a pretty girl with good relationship qualities than a hot model type that is high maintenance. I am curious how others feel though as I see a lot of threads about being picky with looks. Some people want to find the hottest girl possible.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes!!!....there either caked with makeup, older then dirt or look like stuck-up *****s. Looks alone most the girls fall between the 5-8 range for me, id smash if i was horny.