Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find these girls attractive?

R

Ranger

Hey guys I have a web site where I feature the "everyday" attractive woman. I just wanted to get general feedback if you find these girls attractive or not though... Keep in mind the whole premise is that these are regular females you find in regular life.. not your tv or super model..

www.regionalbeauty.com

Looking for feedback
Lol they look fine. Don’t listen to these guys calling them mediocre. Most women have fat a$$es and gorge on pasta.
Having to have HB9s is pretty goofy. I seriously doubt they will ever find a good one. Lol

R

Ranger

1. Vera - Hot sex vibe

2. Jordan - Cute with innocent vibe

3. Tatiania - Fun exciting girl for clubbing or night at the beach.

4. Desire - Adventurous girl for some nature sightseeing.

5. Amanda - Cute

6. Chantel and Makenna - Pretty.

7. Kyra Rae - Cute

8. Katie Schell - Beautiful

9. Gabrielle - Amusing !

10. Alex - Fun and cute.

11. Jessica P - Pretty.

12. Kasia - Beautiful.

13. Sarah A - Fun and cute.

The rest is not worth mentioning.
I agree. Lol
Nothing wrong with most of those girls.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean it's just down to what a guy likes. I might not like the face on one of them, but someone else might find it appealing. These girls aren't fat, so that's in their favor. From there, it's just a matter of taste, it's subjective.
Not just that, and this won't sound very "DJ" either, but the right personality can count for a lot. I don't mind 6s and 7s if they're playful, charming, and have positive energy. So if she's standing in front of me and talking to me, I might get a boner even if she's not some kind of model. I've never really been attracted to "cover girls" anyway, but again, it's to a woman. There are plenty of pretty faces, but that and $1 will get you a cup of coffee.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be getting old or blind or something.... They are not supermodels but I think they were attractive.
Most of them are well above average looks

I think there's some false bravado going on in here

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them are well above average looks

I think there's some false bravado going on in here
Genuinely, it must be in the eye of the beholder. Quite a few to me look like cat ladies.

I’ve not considered myself a magnet for women.

I might have been a bit scathing. 4,5 7 (just) and 10 are quite attractive. The rest not in a million years

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of 42

35 No
7 Yes

Some Monsters in there

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind 6s and 7s if they're playful, charming, and have positive energy
I have no problem with 6s and 7s at all, especially if you are talking about average girls. And the way I rate, the vast majority of attractive girls will get a 6 or 7 rating. I only very rarely give an 8 or 9, and I don't believe in 10s at all. Your basic hot girl is a 7.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with 6s and 7s at all, especially if you are talking about average girls. And the way I rate, the vast majority of attractive girls will get a 6 or 7 rating. I only very rarely give an 8 or 9, and I don't believe in 10s at all. Your basic hot girl is a 7.
Same here.

I like a nice body but a nice face trump everything.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a nice body but a nice face trump everything.
The female body is just ridiculous though (I mean that in a good way). :)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think this Ashley is one of the most attractive on the site. Try to put your opinion of tattoos aside when rating her. I think she is an 8 at the least...

http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...y-njhot-ashleybeauty-hotashley-njbeauty-7g572

Ashley not my cup of tea, ofc everyone got different taste

very hard to rate, im pretty sure you guys will find my taste weird.

My overall fav is Anna K
http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...nna-khait-survivoranna-annakhait-brooklynanna
http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/2017/4/26/anna-k-survivor-star-and-poker-pro

Chantel i like http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...-chantel-chantelbeauty-hotchantel-philabeauty

JerryLynne http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/2019/1/9/gorgeous-jerrylynne-jerrylynne-michiganbeauty-6y6xd

Baylee http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...ganbaylee-e2n58-nsnyz-n4p54-z325x-3p79x-e9432

Kasia http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...eauty-kasia-polishbeauty-hotkasia-kasiabeauty

Also i dont like how the photos are displayed on the site, when you click a pic then comeback your got to start back at the top and other pic need to be loaded again. Not ez to navigate.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They range from 6s (public perception) to 8.5s. Your perception of their "number" would change after just 1 meeting/date based on their personality, meaning the 6 could become a 7 overall and the 8,5 might become a 7 overall cause of bad personality. I didn't see them all cause too many, but I think 60-70% of girls there are sex-able for most guys here.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of 6s with smoking hot bodies.
My current girlfriend would be a 6,5-7 in most people's books if you took it looks wise. She's 1,78 tall, elegant body, weighs no more than 53-54 kilos, nice ass. She is an "angel" overall, no fights, very submissive, sweet, takes care of me all the time, cooks here and there, doesn't break my balls. That makes her directly an overall 8,5-9 with the potential for more.

People here forget we're not monkeys. I mean, what if she laughs during orgasm? A girl could be a 10, she laughs during orgasm, she becomes a turn off for me and I just can;t be with her. What if my d1ck is way too big for her and it causes her more pain the pleasure? Again, she could be a 10, we're incompatible. Overall compatability is much more important than just physical rating imo.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They range from 6s (public perception) to 8.5s. Your perception of their "number" would change after just 1 meeting/date based on their personality, meaning the 6 could become a 7 overall and the 8,5 might become a 7 overall cause of bad personality.
Somebody said previously that you can't really go by a picture, and I agree with that. When you see a woman in person, you get to see her move in the light, you get a better sense of her size and texture, and what kind of aura she has. She may be way more impressive in person. On the other hand, a woman will often look great in a picture and be disappointing in real life. So it's hard to tell.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality in America today is that a girl has a pretty face and has a nice body is already well above average, so the vast majority of the women on there are definitely in the top 15%. It doesn't mean they are going to be on the cover of vogue, but most guys would want to penetrate them.