Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find these girls attractive?

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a web site where I feature the "everyday" attractive woman. I just wanted to get general feedback if you find these girls attractive or not though... Keep in mind the whole premise is that these are regular females you find in regular life.. not your tv or super model..

www.regionalbeauty.com

Looking for feedback

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are mostly HB7s
I saw more way more hotter chicks than on that link walking around Helsinki yesterday

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are mostly 6s with a 7 tossed in here and there. I see hotter chicks if i go to the mall.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly are 6s and 7s. Some even make me cringe

A

AJ84

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. Like I said they are just regular people. Which ones would you say are the most attractive versus least attractive?
It's hard to say because the photos have filters so what we are seeing isn't what these women look like in real life.

Filters are for women trying to increase social media revenue, not for attracting guys they want to meet in real life.

But, based on these fake pics, I would rate the Asian as the prettiest filtered face, followed by the filtered brunette with the ponytail. Both 9s .... With the filter.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to say because the photos have filters so what we are seeing isn't what these women look like in real life.

Filters are for women trying to increase social media revenue, not for attracting guys they want to meet in real life.

But, based on these fake pics, I would rate the Asian as the prettiest filtered face, followed by the filtered brunette with the ponytail. Both 9s .... With the filter.
Right, could be trannies. lolz:p

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be getting old or blind or something.... They are not supermodels but I think they were attractive.
Yeah, it's subjective.

For instance, I may be extemely attracted to what everyone else thinks is an average hb6, but in my mind she's an hb10.

So, it depends on the severity of your oneitis case.:p

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of Asians, I see a gorgeous Asian chick a few weeks ago, she was a solid 8 1/2 nice skin, teeth, nice curvy figure.....what a treat. She was with some dude.....smh

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, nothing too special. I'm from Norway though, the "everyday" attractive women here are a couple of notches higher on the scale.
I really want a holiday round the whole Scandinavian region because not only is the culture awesome but I must say every Scandanavian lady I've met has been fun to hang out with and hot ASF.

Also I swear the old stereotype about Swedish people being super sexual is actually pretty true, lol. I've met two Swedish girls in the last year and both were gorgeous, friendly and very very flirty.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a mixed bag so you def succeeded in your goal of going for the everyday girl thing.

a few are quite good looking some look average but people forget not everyone is photogenic and pictures rarely do a person justice. everyone is too used to seeing touched up photos of rich women whove had work done to themselves. i bet most guys here would consider some of these girls knockouts if they saw them in person.

i personally think the polish girl, italian girl and survivor girl are the best of the bunch but others are pretty good looking too tho some you cant tell much because of the pose or because we cant see much of them
Thanks! I am honestly a bit surprised at the people sayinge they aren't that attractive. To me these are regular attractive females. I like the 3 you pointed out.. I would say objectively Marissa B is also pretty hot, she does some legit model work on the side.

http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...etroitmarissa-detroithotmarissa-detroitbeauty

But yeah definitely a mix bag of girls.. This one girl is in her 40s and a grandmother. I think she looks pretty good for a Grandma

http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...n-beautifulgrandma-hotgrandma-sexygrandma-gil

They range between 5 and 7.
Which ones? Just curious.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, nothing too special. I'm from Norway though, the "everyday" attractive women here are a couple of notches higher on the scale.
Literally your whole region has the hottest people on the face of the earth. I’m not even gay but I know that even the men there are better looking than the ones here.