"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Do you find most of the tips at this site to be bullsh1t?

Do you find this site to have alot of bullsh1tting tips?

  • Yes

    Votes: 19 35.8%
  • No

    Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I'm new to this site so i don't know

    Votes: 2 3.8%

  • Total voters
    53
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Peace man. Sorry if i was out of line.

It sounds like you've improved yourself a lot. Thats great that you've doubled your dating :)

But can you put it down to just becoming more confident in yourself and being with women, rather than just what you read on a website? It obviously gave you some outlines, but the rest you did yourself.

I just feel some things that i see on this board give people the impression that its not worth approaching 99% of girls. And for people who already have trouble approaching girls, this really isnt going to help them.

Take it easy.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
Re: Your answer no chump

As I said before, it's possible to use this site to increase self-confidence and improve your dating life, although change still has to come from within. And like the person above said, your romantic situation improving might be simply due to increased confidence, not mastery of some DJ trick. Anyway, guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm outta here before somebody else decides to come in and flame my 'female' opinion. I don't have the energy for another argument. :)
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Articles helped more than anything

It wasn't completely this website, but the articles exposed me to thinking I thought was out there, but really hadn't been written anywhere. Some of the articles, one I can't remember what it's called, but written by Allen Thompson, had a profound affect on me.

It talked about not having your emotions move up and down in relation to how a woman reacts to you, positively or negatively. It's in the Hall of Fame. Also, the "Don't Just Be Yourself" was an eye-opener.

The message board frankly is for my amusement and to see what other guys are doing. I've gained the most by reading the articles and DJ Bible.

Thanks for your responses.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
x
 
Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Well, Slashco ...

... that confidence didn't come out of thin air. There was a direct coorelation from me reading the ARTICLES (not tips or tricks -- when are you going to READ this, please?!) to improving my confidence and dating.

I was kind of stumbling along, dating here and there, but I read a lot of the articles and DJ Bible one week and realized that hey, the sun doesn't rise and set on any one girl's a$$. I was an AFC to the core. The articles helped tremendously, not a technique.

Slashco, for the 100th millionth time, please read the articles and DJ bible that don't focus on tips and techniques, but building self-confidence.

I'm not sure why that is lost on you, but I guess because it's lost on so many here. Read the articles dealing with DJ PHILOSOPHY not the ones about techniques. Tips and techniques only are successful after you've read and developed DJ philosophy.

You still don't understand DJism Slashco, and I'm not sure why.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
Erm... I've been saying from the very beginning that the articles which deal with self-confidence and such are useful. The DJ 'philosophy' insofar as it deals with the above is also useful (although the parts making huge generalizations about the nature of women and whatnot have a much higher BS content). But basically you just agreed with me, so I'm not sure why you're continuing to argue. Look up 'straw man fallacy' sometime. :p
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
yes tactic but I REALLY like my new name:D :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Have you guys read Ross Jeffrie's articles? What can you say about them? I can paste one from him that i got from his newsletter.
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Indeed, I think most tips here are crap. The way I see this site is as a pile of horsesh*t, with a few veins of golddust running through it.

You have to dig through a lot of sh*t to find the gold.

And in the end, you realise it's the digging that's important.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
nice one about gold digging
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top