Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever suffer from back pain?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Proper stretching, proper posture, and strengthening your core.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had back issues since I was a teenager. Bulging discs, arthritis in my back, etc. The pain sucks when it flares up but I've been in the gym a lot and doing a lot of core strength. Back pain has not been an issue for awhile. I had to be very conscious of how I lift at the gym and when not at the gym. If I feel it starting to flare, I take some Motrin to keep the inflammation down so it doesn't progress to something worse.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had back issues since I was a teenager. Bulging discs, arthritis in my back, etc. The pain sucks when it flares up but I've been in the gym a lot and doing a lot of core strength. Back pain has not been an issue for awhile. I had to be very conscious of how I lift at the gym and when not at the gym. If I feel it starting to flare, I take some Motrin to keep the inflammation down so it doesn't progress to something worse.
I hear you. I had a whiplash injury from a car accident about ten years ago and the problems started to draw themselves through my whole musculature. So I've developed beginning arthritis in some areas of my spine, but gladly my condition has not progressed over the last years. When I stop working out I get stiff within a few weeks. Working out with correct form and technique has to be our priority #1

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Keenan,
Anyone who has done long periods of hard physical work suffers back pain from time to time,usually in the lower back....Mine has been arthrytic for decades...Coincidentally Jophil a dearly missed correspondent on this site advised me ten years ago about the use of simple old gelatine powder...He said his best mate was due to have a burst disc operated on but took gelatine instead...result no operation the disc healed...I take it regularly and also swear by it,am convinced that had I been aware of its efficacy in healing cartilege and lubricating joints I would never have needed bilateral prosthetic hips 11 years ago.