Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever suffer from back pain?

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't, but I want to understand people that do.

I'd like to know what your experiences have been like with it.

Also, I'd like to know what kinds of remedies or cures you've tried, and whether they produced results or just ended up to be broken promises.

Please do take a moment to share.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everyone who sits I had back pain and tightness. Since August I don't sit anymore unless I have no choice. I move, stand or (when sleeping or taking pauses) lie down. I have no chair at my desk. Eliminate sitting and the body will heal its pain, tightness and dysenergy as mine started doing immediately after I stopped sitting, no fancy cure needed.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd like to know what your experiences have like with it.

Also, I'd like to know what kinds of remedies or cures you've tried, and whether they produced results or just ended up to be broken promises.

My back goes out if I sit too long with poor posture, also if I'm dehydrated. Spinal discs need water to fuction properly. Vitamin C helps things heal faster.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's something you will never understand until you experience it first hand.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd like to know what your experiences have been like with it.

What type of back pain? It depends on what it is.

-Augustus-

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, guys.

Giving it more thought, what I would really like to hear about is the frustration you experience when your back is in pain. How does that stop you from pursuing your bliss? And how far would you go to get rid of it?

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You writing a college paper or some sht

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Had a lot of toruble in the past. Tried a bunch of stuff. Only thing that worked was some natural pills called Viagland.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My back was fractured ten years ago this October. I have serious back pain almost all the time.

I have found hemp cream (various brands) and Penetrex to work wonders. My fiance rubs it in and I get blessed relief for a couple hours.

In terms of medication, Tramadol is a miracle. I hate taking drugs, so I use this sparingly, but it will give me a solid 6 hours of relief.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing worse. Read a book by John Sarno. “Healing back pain”. Never looked back.

He was a back surgeon and developed his own cure. Yes cure.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have serious back pain, just the garden variety stiffness that comes from sitting over a laptop like right now.

For that I do stretches, and I use a tennis ball. You can either lie down on the floor and put the tennis ball under your knot, or stand against a wall. Apply pressure against the ball, rotate your arm, etc.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had a back ache since I left my job. Used to have severe lower back pain at least twice a year until then - too much sitting in those office chairs, I imagine. Yeah, it can be bad. There were a few times I actually didn't think I would be able to get out of bed.

U

user43770

Like everyone who sits I had back pain and tightness. Since August I don't sit anymore unless I have no choice. I move, stand or (when sleeping or taking pauses) lie down. I have no chair at my desk. Eliminate sitting and the body will heal its pain, tightness and dysenergy as mine started doing immediately after I stopped sitting, no fancy cure needed.
Yeah, you say that, but spend every day on your feet for long enough, and you'll be singing a different tune.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you say that, but spend every day on your feet for long enough, and you'll be singing a different tune.
Been spending every day on my feet so far with no problem. My feet are habituated to it now like your hands become in the gym. The problems i used to have are gone. If you do get tired, take a rest pause lying down.

U

user43770

Been spending every day on my feet so far with no problem. My feet are habituated to it now like your hands become in the gym. The problems i used to have are gone. If you do get tired, take a rest pause lying down.
My feet hurt after being on them all day, but the real problem was my knees and shins. Talk to me in 6 months.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My feet hurt after being on them all day, but the real problem was my knees and shins. Talk to me in 6 months.
But my experience has been the opposite lol, my joints have never felt better and more smooth.

U

user43770

But my experience has been the opposite lol, my joints have never felt better and more smooth.
Right. So I used to have carpel tunnel when I worked a desk job, but then I quit that job, and my problem disappeared.

You sit in a chair all day, then decide to stand up instead, and you think you have a miracle cure?

Like I said. Do it for 6 months and then get back to me.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother is having issues with this and may have a degenerative disc. It sounds awful

Kalamazi

Reaction score
I have arthritis to my lower spine and crushed discs to upper and middle parts of my spine. I had disc replacement op in my neck 3 years ago and found that along with my painkillers using an electric blanket helped more with the pain than painkillers it may sound silly lol but leaving it on on a low setting after heating up at nights is enough to help me with the pain both daytime and night.