Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever spin Grocery Game?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and it got me interested:

And of course, there is the classic grocery pickup scene:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I been doing this...and suggesting it.

When I suggest grocery store game, it falls on deaf ears and blind eyes.

But when someone else suggests it, it is the greatest thing in the world.

Like Jadakiss once said in his hit "Why"..

"Why I say the hottest shiit, but be selling the least"?

Woe is me :cool:

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in many ways they are more effective but the smal grocery stores where the employees are right in your face stacking things gets super awkward

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been known to approach in grocery stores. It is likely my favorite traditional daygame venue for approaching.

The foundation of my grocery store approaches is based on Roosh's "Day Bang", which I read in the early 2010s. His grocery store model of approaching made a lot of sense for me.

Every grocery store attracts somewhat different consumers. It's a good idea for men to think about the women that they are into and think about where those women are most likely to shop for groceries. As a result, certain men to be more successful at approaching in some stores as compared to others for a variety of reasons. @We_ArE_VeNOM has mentioned he's gotten results in Walmart Supercenter.

I have done a lot of grocery store approaching in my life across brands of grocery stores. I have gotten more dates at Kroger/Albertsons branded stores (see links below for list of those store brand names) as compared to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Sprouts, or Natural Grocers. That may be something specific to me and my approaching/vibe.

In general, Whole Foods gets hyped a lot as a place for approaching. In my experience, reality doesn't match the hype for Whole Foods.. Among similar stores, I think that Sprouts is better for approaching. Most women in Whole Foods generally aren't open to finding dates at Whole Foods. The women in the video that @MatureDJ posted are not even close to being a representative sample of attitudes of women who shop at Whole Foods. The woman at the 8:05 point in the video he linked is probably most indicative of the typical female at Whole Foods. In my city, I've never seen any women who seem to be actively boyfriend and husband hunting at Whole Foods.

I also think the women who actively try to look for men in Whole Foods would also be some of the least likely to actually get approached by men in Whole Foods.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not single but if I were, I absolutely would considering I’ve several times had women start conversations with me and show IOI while shopping.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not single but if I were, I absolutely would considering I’ve several times had women start conversations with me and show IOI while shopping.
I am single and this has happened to me also. My favorite grocery store here in H-Town is HEB. I actually meet a very attractive woman at HEB about a year ago. She approached me. We started dating for a while, but it didn't last.
I have also "missed" opportunities to meet attractive women because I was not prepared to approach. For this type of approach to work I learned that you have to be ready.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am single and this has happened to me also. My favorite grocery store here in H-Town is HEB. I actually meet a very attractive woman at HEB about a year ago. She approached me. We started dating for a while, but it didn't last.
I have also "missed" opportunities to meet attractive women because I was not prepared to approach. For this type of approach to work I learned that you have to be ready.
When I was young I fumbled with some of the most flagrant IOI’s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite grocery store here in H-Town is HEB. I actually meet a very attractive woman at HEB about a year ago.
HEB operates an upscale grocery concept called Central Market that it intended to compete with Whole Foods. It only has 10 locations. Do you ever go to Central Market? There is only one Houston location. There are 6 Central Markets in Dallas - Fort Worth. 3 are in Dallas, 1 in Fort Worth, 1 in Plano, and 1 in Southlake.

HEB is more along the lines of a Kroger or Albertsons chain store. In Houston, you have Randalls, which is an Albertsons owned brand.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

High end grocery stores are superb places to meet high-quality people, beautiful, classy women included

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do I get this feeling of deja-vu?
Did you post this before? Or was that about women trying to seduce guys at the hardware store?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman at the 8:05 point in the video he linked is probably most indicative of the typical female at Whole Foods. In my city, I've never seen any women who seem to be actively boyfriend and husband hunting at Whole Foods.
I find her response perfectly normal ... and keep in mind it is coming from a Tik Toker who admits she carries plenty of baggage. I can only imagine what kind of low quality woman would fall for a cheesy PUA line in a grocery store. :oops:

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only imagine what kind of low quality woman would fall for a cheesy PUA line in a grocery store. :oops:
Yeah, it's NOT flattering. It's not insulting either, it's not anything.

The guys doing it are practicing their 'Day Game' per Roosh, with a big fat G.

Some women mistakenly believe he's singled her out, that she must be "special" - more beautiful, more extraordinary than other women - such women are delusional imo.

He's simply out Gaming for the day, most savvy women know this.

Now if she had given him a 'window,' some sort of IOI as I've done before he approached or asked for her number, that would be entirely different.

But the guys who boldly approach random women, out shopping or doing their thing minding their own business?

Nothing flattering about that in the least and I just keep walking....

$.02.

Last edited:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HEB operates an upscale grocery concept called Central Market that it intended to compete with Whole Foods. It only has 10 locations. Do you ever go to Central Market? There is only one Houston location. There are 6 Central Markets in Dallas - Fort Worth. 3 are in Dallas, 1 in Fort Worth, 1 in Plano, and 1 in Southlake.

HEB is more along the lines of a Kroger or Albertsons chain store. In Houston, you have Randalls, which is an Albertsons owned brand.
Yes I do go to central market. It’s in River Oaks. I have family that lives fairly close to there. The H-E-B closest to me is in Meyerland, and it is fairly high scale. I live a few miles south of there.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's NOT flattering. It's not insulting either, it's not anything.

The guys doing it are practicing their 'Day Game' per Roosh, with a big fat G.

Some women mistakenly believe he's singled her out, that she must be "special" - more beautiful, more extraordinary than other women - such women are delusional imo.

He's simply out Gaming for the day, most savvy women know this.

Now if she had given him a 'window,' some sort of IOI as I've done before he approached or asked for her number, that would be entirely different.

But the guys who boldly approach random women, out shopping or doing their thing minding their own business?

Nothing flattering about that in the least and I just keep walking....

$.02.
Cold approaching is anti-social.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am all about them Aldi's half price peaches.