The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Absolutely. 5ft8 isn't even small. You need to be talking about 5ft7 to make a hypothesis.Yes it does.
I was in a club about 2009 ish and saw a knockout all over a guy like a kingpin.
Reminded me of the Jabba the Hut scene in Star wars.
Balding and height are the 2 biggest fallacies in game these days. Neither one completely define the all of game.
The fearful believe so.
Yeah it's all about the charisma. I know that's something you say to brush that topic off to not sound sh*tty. But it's true. I know some guys who are about 5'6 to 5'7 and they're authentic as hell. Women love them instantly.Gotcha.. i think honestly 5'5 5'6 is it but then again there are outliers.
I know this guy who is about 5'6 and crushed it. Strong as an ox.
Fast as hell too. I raced him at a golf tournament a few years back and i lost. And i was quite the gazelle in high-school college years.
Hes fit and does well.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
2009? Dating and the game has changed so much since then. It’s not even recognizable.Yes it does.
I was in a club about 2009 ish and saw a knockout all over a guy like a kingpin.
Reminded me of the Jabba the Hut scene in Star wars.
Balding and height are the 2 biggest fallacies in game these days. Neither one completely define the all of game.
The fearful believe so.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Negative.Yes. But a good face is WAY more important than a good body.
No. Either she likes you because you are buff or because you are tall. However, women are not just attracted to men because of physical features.Do you think being muscular and in very good shape makes up for height in some way?
I saw a 5ft8 guy with a absolute fukin hotty today. They was both the same height.
Looks first, then personality. Maybe he has high social status. Maybe he's cucked. No one knows.Do you think being muscular and in very good shape makes up for height in some way?
I saw a 5ft8 guy with a absolute fukin hotty today. They was both the same height.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That's true, if you have the right kind of personality, you can draw people to you like magnets, women included.Yeah it's all about the charisma. I know that's something you say to brush that topic off to not sound sh*tty. But it's true. I know some guys who are about 5'6 to 5'7 and they're authentic as hell. Women love them instantly.
Or if you have enough status/money(sugar daddy), you can have a fake arm candy around you.That's true, if you have the right kind of personality, you can draw people to you like magnets, women included.
With a good posture and shoes you're easily at 5'7.I'm at 5'5", and when I get my hands on a truly hot Stacy, I'll inform you all.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That said, I have had some decent action with gals having some Stacy-esqu characteristics - but it has definitely been "once in a blue moon".![]()
The hottest women I seen were with average height guys. Mentioned this on the board years ago I'm talking 5"8 to 5"11Do you think being muscular and in very good shape makes up for height in some way?
I saw a 5ft8 guy with a absolute fukin hotty today. They was both the same height.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.