Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you (dis)like Andrew Tate? Why?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This other thread is more from a trolling perspective, but the question isn't that strange, it just should be posed more neutral: do you like / dislike Andrew Tate and what are your reasons for your opinion on him?

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having an only fans model page isn’t really true entrepreneurship.

his war room programme is a complete scam

I just don’t see anything special about what he’s done other than a semi impressive kick boxing career

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agreed with this take from Andrew Tate.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He is a gutter level human being. And that might be too high for him. He fools a lot of people with the same schtick evangelicals use to fool people. Go out of your way every day to tell any and everyone what you believe in and who you are. Buys you a lot of leeway to be the exact opposite in real life but nobody will ever think to look because "they couldn't possibly be like that".

In fact, they often are because this is a psychological ploy used to divert suspicion and has been used repeatedly throughout history. Why? Because it works.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like him enough to find him comedic and general nuggets of raw but beneficial advice he offers. However, I am not dumb enough to be one of his blind sheep followers because of a daddy complex these men tend to have. They also tend to do it for another popular authoritarian that is more popular than Andrew Tate, but I’ll just leave it at that :rolleyes:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is a run of the mill conman who got his 15 minutes of fame due to a bunch of videos going viral on TikTok. He targets men who are desperate, extremely naive and/or have a below average IQ. Fortunately for him, there is no shortage of such men these days.