Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you delete a chick's number(who agreed to go out) you see flirting with another guy before first date?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I misread something here?

You went to coffee shop, you asked her out, no solid plan, you went back to coffee shop and saw her talking to a guy while she was smoking, now you’re jealous, turned off, annoyed and thinking you should be recruiting self-respect and have since deleted her number?

if that’s what happened.. Then damn man.. you’re possessive and insecure as they come.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I misread something here?

You went to coffee shop, you asked her out, no solid plan, you went back to coffee shop and saw her talking to a guy while she was smoking, now you’re jealous, turned off, annoyed and thinking you should be recruiting self-respect and have since deleted her number?

if that’s what happened.. Then damn man.. you’re possessive and insecure as they come.
Yes you are missing something lol it was when I left the table I immediately saw a guy who was looking at us conversing go and talk to her. She was talking the same way to me as to him...all glib and stuff lol. Me and the cool bartender (harry potter looking chick with bf) were laughing what was happening in front of us lol

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you and the bartender had it figured out. Go with your gut.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not enter a woman's number into my phone until I have made a solid date plan. I haven't faced exactly the same situation that you have. I can't imagine that I'd be pleased to see that. She also already flaked on you once. I'd pretend she never existed.

In the pre-pandemic era, there was an instance where once after a fitness class, I made plans to meet some woman. I got her number, she never responded to the text, so there was no date. Some time elapsed, I was at fitness class, I chatted her up again not remembering who she was. I got her number (which is when I remembered who she was) and got her to agree to a date and she flaked again like the first time. I never saw her at that gym/fitness class again. I never did see her again at that gym. I never saw her flirting with someone else though.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend once told me she got a job in a bowling alley. I said "ten-pin?" She said no,its a permanent position