Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you delete a chick's number(who agreed to go out) you see flirting with another guy before first date?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(I posted this on don Juan discussion, moderator please delete as I meant to post in this section.)

On one hand I want to delete her number out of self-respect that she is just flirty with all guys and not to give her that benefit

On the other hand I know that I learned from Book of Pook and The rational male, that women are hypergamous by nature, and that I might eventually be her best option....

In this specific case, I asked her out yesterday at coffee shop and she agreed to go bowling, I was going to text her probably tomorrow/Wednesday to set up a date for next week cause I'm going to Florida Wednesday morning and won't be back till Sunday(I never had a date that far out). Tonight I went to same coffee shop and saw her smoking and chatting with another dude outside on the way in and just told her "Hey Whats up" casually.

This is the 2nd time at this place in a couple weeks a chick has flirted with another dude after she agreed to go bowling before a first date.The first one I called to set up date, she never texted/called after so I deleted her.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no right to claim exclusivity with someone you haven't even gone on one date with. Your loss if the voices in your head tell you to delete her number.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know where you're coming from (I' once did something similar) but in retrospect, I should have waded it out.
Here's why....
For starters, there's been no first date yet and you are both "free agents."
Secondly, provided that her behavior wasn't with flaunting intent, some women are just plain flirty.
.... also, you never know. It's possible that her behavior was an attention getting mechanism (thinking that this might make you jealous or competitive).

I can understand how this would appear as having little regard for a future date or disrespectful, but women usually do not process the same as men. Riding this one out ... is not as if you are granting her undeserving concessions. View her as having child like reasoning skills. Once you work your magic on her, then you are in a position to tell her what's right and what isn't.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're blue pilled as fuuaaark and an insecure little boy that she will toy with and later toss out of the window.(If you ever get the chance, because women can smell insecurity from far distance.) You better man up and not giving a sh*t about that. You should be confident enough to not worry about things like that because if she's into you she will chose you and you should know that. Plus what the others said; you have no right to claim exclusivity with someone that you are not in relationship with. Even if you are in a are in a relationship , you should not act like that. Beta chumps gets possessive, jealous, etc because they are insecure afraid little boys which is toxic as fauuark. You don't wanna be like that and women hate guys like that.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I posted this on don Juan discussion, moderator please delete as I meant to post in this section.)

On one hand I want to delete her number out of self-respect that she is just flirty with all guys and not to give her that benefit

On the other hand I know that I learned from Book of Pook and The rational male, that women are hypergamous by nature, and that I might eventually be her best option....

In this specific case, I asked her out yesterday at coffee shop and she agreed to go bowling, I was going to text her probably tomorrow/Wednesday to set up a date for next week cause I'm going to Florida Wednesday morning and won't be back till Sunday(I never had a date that far out). Tonight I went to same coffee shop and saw her smoking and chatting with another dude outside on the way in and just told her "Hey Whats up" casually.

This is the 2nd time at this place in a couple weeks a chick has flirted with another dude after she agreed to go bowling before a first date.The first one I called to set up date, she never texted/called after so I deleted her.
I would delete her. She seems to be into many men.
I never took any date to bowling. I brought her to the pub, mall, coffe shop and on my second date, to the movie theater. She knows what happens at the movie theater. It is dark.
Bringing a date to bowling is like taking a hooker to a submarine cramped with sailors.

Yes, delete her, and no more bowling.

However, the best way to deal with it is to start flirting with other chicks at bowling.

Last edited:

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would delete her. She seems to be into many men.
I never took any date to bowling. I brought her to the pub, mall, coffe shop and on my second date, to the movie theater. She knows what happens at the movie theater. It is dark.
Bringing a date to bowling is like taking a hooker to a submarine cramped with sailors.

Yes, delete her, and no more bowling.

However, the best way to deal with it is to start flirting with other chicks at bowling.

Well I got the advice for first dates that activity dates are best ...not movies, coffee, the usual etc. I usually would want flirt bowling than do another physical activity later(wink wink). I don't drink so no clubs/bars. Movie theater I could see a few dates into seeing each other and further. Mall I'll see about that one for a first date..

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she's exploring her options just like you should be doing. Can't get jealous when you haven't even had a date yet.
Shoe on the other foot how would you feel if she saw you talking to some other chick?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she's exploring her options just like you should be doing. Can't get jealous when you haven't even had a date yet.
Shoe on the other foot how would you feel if she saw you talking to some other chick?
I already deleted her number, man . I have self respect . When I do it it's not at the same place whwr it's obvious.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
On one hand I want to delete her number out of self-respect
You can not delete her number and still have self respect.

that she is just flirty with all guys and not to give her that benefit
What benefit? If she is flirty with all guys, try to sleep with her.

OK

In this specific case, I asked her out yesterday at coffee shop and she agreed to go bowling,
You asked her out to go BOWLING?

Rock on baby.

I was going to text her probably tomorrow/Wednesday to set up a date for next week cause I'm going to Florida Wednesday morning and won't be back till Sunday(I never had a date that far out). Tonight I went to same coffee shop and saw her smoking and chatting with another dude outside on the way in and just told her "Hey Whats up" casually.
You: “Would you like to go out with me?”
Her: “OK.”
You: We are going to go bowling.”
Her: “Uh, ok. When?”
You: ‘I’ll get back to you.”
Her: ‘Uh, ok.”
You: ‘See you later.”

Rock on baby.

If she agreed to go bowling, why didn’t you set the date right there? Why did you go back to the same coffee shop the next day to set the date?

The chicks in that place don’t like to go bowling. They probably like to have sex.

Imagine James Bond asking Pu$$y Galore to go bowling on a first date?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can not delete her number and still have self respect.

What benefit? If she is flirty with all guys, try to sleep with her.

OK

You asked her out to go BOWLING?

Rock on baby.

You: “Would you like to go out with me?”
Her: “OK.”
You: We are going to go bowling.”
Her: “Uh, ok. When?”
You: ‘I’ll get back to you.”
Her: ‘Uh, ok.”
You: ‘See you later.”

Rock on baby.

If she agreed to go bowling, why didn’t you set the date right there? Why did you go back to the same coffee shop the next day to set the date?

The chicks in that place don’t like to go bowling. They probably like to have sex.

Imagine James Bond asking Pu$$y Galore to go bowling on a first date?
The funny thing is I saw her talking to yet another guy one on one today, like a date just like yesterday. I think it's her first date spot for dudes she meets. If it was me as man, it would be an amateur move as I wouldn't want the other options to know I was talking to my other options there haha.

I didn't set it up when she said yes, probably because I'm going to Florida today and not coming back till Sunday.

And no I didn't go to same coffee shop the next day to set the date that's ridiculous. I've been going there a few times a week for stuff on laptop.

The place isn't a traditional coffee shop. They also have a bar to serve alcohol. So there's my answer. Chicks who go to bars/clubs to talk to guys probably go there as well . I don't drink so I totally forgot there's chicks who are like that from when I went to clubs/bars a bit several years ago.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no right to claim exclusivity with someone you haven't even gone on one date with. Your loss if the voices in your head tell you to delete her number.
[/QU
That's true but it isn't about that. Its that at the same place I met her, she was on 2 different dates with 2 separate guys the next 2 days when I saw her. I can't believe you people are actually telling me I'm blue Pilled for deciding not to set Iona date with her. Wtf? You guys are concerned more about pu$$y than yourselves.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are worried about women talking to other men before your date then you should take them out right when you ask them out. If it is a high quality woman, she is GONNA have guys flirting with her. That is an indicator that she is attractive and fun to be around.

Get this....if she has her act together, she will probably have DATES with other guys between your 1st and second and third dates. Comes with the territory...

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
1st date not exclusive , this is disrespectful behavior , but she can be cool for hooking up still. this could be a non communicative way of telling you to slow down and not expect nothing too serious too soon.

for future reference just note behavior and continue as usual but have that non exclusive idea about her in your brain

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe they don't want to go bowling

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with bowling. It's a good action date, with plenty of opportunities for kino. And if she turns into a wh0re around the other guys, at least you find out what she's about quickly and with minimum investment.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with bowling. It's a good action date, with plenty of opportunities for kino. And if she turns into a wh0re around the other guys, at least you find out what she's about quickly and with minimum investment.
I let her turn into whatever ***** only after I have fvcked her and before she becomes my wife not after. I am still don't like it if she is into me then she is into me and not no body else. However, I can understand your point of view.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't acknowledge her in that situation, especially if she tries to acknowledge me, unless you are like stuck in an elevator or something, were not together, I'm on my purpose or giving my time to a woman with higher interest

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the situation.. I just let her flirt, dont gave a fack.. Closed communication and move on. Its already a liability to entertain a girl that has no regards in your feelings.. Unless you meant dating her for only dtf.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Been in the situation.. I just let her flirt, dont gave a fack.. Closed communication and move on. Its already a liability to entertain a girl that has no regards in your feelings.. Unless you meant dating her for only dtf.
This is it right here.
Reminds me of that James bond movie die another day when Halle berry claimed she didnt wanna be tied down but was secretly jealous when he ****ed the other girl.

Pay no attention to these jealous test and carry on business as usual