"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Do you delete a chick's number(who agreed to go out) you see flirting with another guy before first date?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
On one hand I want to delete her number out of self-respect that she is just flirty with all guys and not to give her that benefit

On the other hand I know that I learned from Book of Pook and The rational male, that women are hypergamous by nature, and that I might eventually be her best option....

In this specific case, I asked her out yesterday at coffee shop and she agreed to go bowling, I was going to text her probably tomorrow/Wednesday to set up a date for next week cause I'm going to Florida Wednesday morning and won't be back till Sunday(I never had a date that far out). Tonight I went to same coffee shop and saw her smoking and chatting with another dude outside on the way in and just told her "Hey Whats up" casually.

This is the 2nd time at this place in a couple weeks a chick has flirted with another dude after she agreed to go bowling before a first date.The first one I called to set up date, she never texted/called after so I deleted her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
You need to chill the fvck out. You have no claim on a girl that hasn’t yet asked for exclusivity. Before a first date even? Come in bro. Just write “I’m insecure” on your forehead.
 
Top