Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you delete a chick's number(who agreed to go out) you see flirting with another guy before first date?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand I want to delete her number out of self-respect that she is just flirty with all guys and not to give her that benefit

On the other hand I know that I learned from Book of Pook and The rational male, that women are hypergamous by nature, and that I might eventually be her best option....

In this specific case, I asked her out yesterday at coffee shop and she agreed to go bowling, I was going to text her probably tomorrow/Wednesday to set up a date for next week cause I'm going to Florida Wednesday morning and won't be back till Sunday(I never had a date that far out). Tonight I went to same coffee shop and saw her smoking and chatting with another dude outside on the way in and just told her "Hey Whats up" casually.

This is the 2nd time at this place in a couple weeks a chick has flirted with another dude after she agreed to go bowling before a first date.The first one I called to set up date, she never texted/called after so I deleted her.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to chill the fvck out. You have no claim on a girl that hasn’t yet asked for exclusivity. Before a first date even? Come in bro. Just write “I’m insecure” on your forehead.