“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do You Date LTR Girls Who Use Cocaine?

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
i can't tell if you are being serious or not...
That was just thrown as a question to the other poster.

I've stopped seeing a chick only last month for revealing occasional coke use.

Also turned away a solid 8, who I could have easily smashed on a night out.

Did feel like a I lost out a little on a good lay, next morning though.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Chicks who do coke typically put out way more than non-coke users. It's an aphrodisiac. And it's usually hot chicks who are the users. I wouldn't date one for too long, seeing as how it's a super addictive drug that could quickly cause a person to do questionable things for the substance. Ask @Murkserious
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Chicks who do coke typically put out way more than non-coke users. It's an aphrodisiac. And it's usually hot chicks who are the users. I wouldn't date one for too long, seeing as how it's a super addictive drug that could quickly cause a person to do questionable things for the substance. Ask @Murkserious
Agreed man.. These girls crave dik when high.

Imagine what goes on, when they buy the stuff from a dealer.

Or worse.. She becomes a full blown addict one day.. It's game over for that LTR

On the short term I suppose these hotties are okay to bang... But still a certain amount of risk involved.

The one I turned down recently, dude she was aching for a bang, and very hot indeed.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Guys an observation.. In the UK especially in the major city where I am from, I see this all of the time.

The night life, bars, clubs are full of chicks taking Cocaine.

It's not even considered a big deal to them.. It's done in a very casual way, almost like something normal like drinking alcohol.

I've never tried the stuff myself.. And never would.

However I have passed over a few hotties I met on nights out recently, due to them taking Cocaine.

Is it time to take a softer approach to chicks who socially powder the nose with coke?

I'm missing out on banging some serious puzzy over here haha.
Don’t overlook the cocaine issue. Should be a dealbreaker. If you’re around it all the time and it becomes normalized, you could be drunk and try it. Then get addicted to it. Stay away! Plus your wang won’t work as well when you’re on it :rofl: . And girls that use it have a tendency to be low-life trash. Only for ONS then you should be okay to hit. Just make sure to use a rubber
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
These women are the type that are most likely to sleep with any guy who happens to be around. Just look at amateur porn. Girl high or drunk getting doggy styled by fat guy who happens to be the dealer, neighbor, friend she does drugs with, taxi cab driver, someone she owes money to, etc.

I've also been "that guy" myself. When a woman gets drunk or high enough, anything that resembles a dildo can turn her on. Even multiple guys.

The fact that you used the word "date" makes me cringe, lol. You should just stop trying to date any woman you meet from night life in general. It's one thing if your threads are just about pump and dumping. But seems like you actually consider dating these women and somehow develop problems/drama from it.
So true. Lollll. I dated this chick that loved cocaine. She monkey branched away from me to her dealer hahaha. I wonder why that happened hmmmm.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Oh sure shes a keeper (just from reading the subject)
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
So true. Lollll. I dated this chick that loved cocaine. She monkey branched away from me to her dealer hahaha. I wonder why that happened hmmmm.
She branched to a great provider (the coke) and mostly doesnt care getting cucks either.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I did the night life thing long enough to know these things are normal. Before you know it, she's accumulated 50+ C0CKS. And most of it from random partying. No rhyme or reason. It just happened to be perfect logistics, the alcohol and drugs turned her on, and the fat guy sitting next to her had a penis......and wanted to record and upload to pornhub.
Your so right with.. These girls are usually damaged to fuk

Also they lose there looks pretty rapid, due to the wh0ring partying lifestyle
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So true. Lollll. I dated this chick that loved cocaine. She monkey branched away from me to her dealer hahaha. I wonder why that happened hmmmm.
Yeh man these girls can never be trusted, her favourite guy will always be the one who keeps her in the supply of drugs.

Almost her pimp... The only way with these types is, use them for sex, then move da fuk on!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
I had a bit of a Coke habit in my early 20's. You may have great sex, but leave it there. I was giving a ride to my friends girl of 3 years. She looked at me and said. I'll suck your D*ck if you can get some coke. She wasn't kidding. I said no and dropped her off. I decided that I wanted out, dropped my coke head girlfriend and went on with my life. The friend that I mentioned died recently due to heart damage from the coke. Fine to play, but an LTR? No F-ing way.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
just a comment:

When I was very young (18-22) I sold Coke. All of my girlfriends at the time didnt use... funny how that was.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I had a bit of a Coke habit in my early 20's. You may have great sex, but leave it there. I was giving a ride to my friends girl of 3 years. She looked at me and said. I'll suck your D*ck if you can get some coke. She wasn't kidding. I said no and dropped her off. I decided that I wanted out, dropped my coke head girlfriend and went on with my life. The friend that I mentioned died recently due to heart damage from the coke. Fine to play, but an LTR? No F-ing way.
Yeh that's some reality bruv.. Good to hear you left that destructive life behind.

I am also very cautios about woman who state they only use cocain occasionally?

Addicts generally play down there addiction.. And put on this act of having shyte under control.

Occasional use, could actually mean full blown addict.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This sounds like the gal from the movie Casino:


 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Enjoy your drug ho!
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Back in 2011 I had wild sht going on. Chicks do whatever guys do. We had pills back then, legal, bought in pharmasy, dudes with psych disorders use them. When you take them it gives you high kinda like weed, calm. So this chick liked bad boys, and to hang out with bad boys you do what they do. It’s social influence. However if you keep doing it, it’slow value. I still see dudes that did them, they haven’t changed, just like 8 years ago they are same. It’s low value.

This dude with hair, I used to hang out with him.


Low hangng fruit all it is, those girls. Fck them, but keep it moving.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top