i can't tell if you are being serious or not...What if you hooked up with her, and started to like her?
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
i can't tell if you are being serious or not...What if you hooked up with her, and started to like her?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That was just thrown as a question to the other poster.i can't tell if you are being serious or not...
Agreed man.. These girls crave dik when high.Chicks who do coke typically put out way more than non-coke users. It's an aphrodisiac. And it's usually hot chicks who are the users. I wouldn't date one for too long, seeing as how it's a super addictive drug that could quickly cause a person to do questionable things for the substance. Ask @Murkserious
Don’t overlook the cocaine issue. Should be a dealbreaker. If you’re around it all the time and it becomes normalized, you could be drunk and try it. Then get addicted to it. Stay away! Plus your wang won’t work as well when you’re on itGuys an observation.. In the UK especially in the major city where I am from, I see this all of the time.
The night life, bars, clubs are full of chicks taking Cocaine.
It's not even considered a big deal to them.. It's done in a very casual way, almost like something normal like drinking alcohol.
I've never tried the stuff myself.. And never would.
However I have passed over a few hotties I met on nights out recently, due to them taking Cocaine.
Is it time to take a softer approach to chicks who socially powder the nose with coke?
I'm missing out on banging some serious puzzy over here haha.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
So true. Lollll. I dated this chick that loved cocaine. She monkey branched away from me to her dealer hahaha. I wonder why that happened hmmmm.These women are the type that are most likely to sleep with any guy who happens to be around. Just look at amateur porn. Girl high or drunk getting doggy styled by fat guy who happens to be the dealer, neighbor, friend she does drugs with, taxi cab driver, someone she owes money to, etc.
I've also been "that guy" myself. When a woman gets drunk or high enough, anything that resembles a dildo can turn her on. Even multiple guys.
The fact that you used the word "date" makes me cringe, lol. You should just stop trying to date any woman you meet from night life in general. It's one thing if your threads are just about pump and dumping. But seems like you actually consider dating these women and somehow develop problems/drama from it.
She branched to a great provider (the coke) and mostly doesnt care getting cucks either.So true. Lollll. I dated this chick that loved cocaine. She monkey branched away from me to her dealer hahaha. I wonder why that happened hmmmm.
Your so right with.. These girls are usually damaged to fukI did the night life thing long enough to know these things are normal. Before you know it, she's accumulated 50+ C0CKS. And most of it from random partying. No rhyme or reason. It just happened to be perfect logistics, the alcohol and drugs turned her on, and the fat guy sitting next to her had a penis......and wanted to record and upload to pornhub.
Yeh man these girls can never be trusted, her favourite guy will always be the one who keeps her in the supply of drugs.So true. Lollll. I dated this chick that loved cocaine. She monkey branched away from me to her dealer hahaha. I wonder why that happened hmmmm.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Yeh that's some reality bruv.. Good to hear you left that destructive life behind.I had a bit of a Coke habit in my early 20's. You may have great sex, but leave it there. I was giving a ride to my friends girl of 3 years. She looked at me and said. I'll suck your D*ck if you can get some coke. She wasn't kidding. I said no and dropped her off. I decided that I wanted out, dropped my coke head girlfriend and went on with my life. The friend that I mentioned died recently due to heart damage from the coke. Fine to play, but an LTR? No F-ing way.
www.nydailynews.com
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I wouldn't say most... Girls like to drink.. Drugs not so much!Most chicks are junkies .
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.