Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you all ever do group dates?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always wondering about this. Are group dates ok or do you all only do one on one dates? I feel like a woman would more likely go on a group date with you if you haven’t built enough comfort yet, but idk if they’re optimal for building attraction. By group date I mean just going to a social event or a party, sometimes even with a group of friends. Just somewhere where other people will be present.

I ask because I have an eye on this girl in college. There’s a pancake night event coming up tomorrow. I need to ask her out soon. But I’m not sure if it would be more socially savvy to ask her if she wants to go to the pancake night where there will be lots of people, or ask her out on a 1 on 1 coffee date.

What do you all think?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Are group dates ok or do you all only do one on one dates?
For me, unless she is pregnant or dependent on me in some way that can’t easily be replaced, no group dates.

I ask because I have an eye on this girl in college. There’s a pancake night event coming up tomorrow. I need to ask her out soon. But I’m not sure if it would be more socially savvy to ask her if she wants to go to the pancake night where there will be lots of people, or ask her out on a 1 on 1 coffee date.

What do you all think?
Ask for a 1 on 1 pancake date.

Group dates are too risky in my opinion, she has the opportunity to flirt and be with any guy in the date. Heck, if any other person is that group knows you and is a little jealous, they will destroy you In front of her.

For others it may work beautifully. I don’t trust them.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few a my friends are having a party and inviting a women they want me to meet.
Im not the best at scoring in a party.

Any advise? Talk to her and find a reason to isolate if i feel it?

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to say group dates are not qualifiers for courtship & are more to gauge social chemistry when you’re thinking about committing -until I read pancake night. There’s a big difference between going out as a group & asking someone out to an event. I’d say do it, super chill. Also, what danger said is good, but only start the jealousy antics if she seems too aloof. Key word Too, playing a bit aloof is part of the chase game. Plus this is also good because you can pull the ‘wanna get out of here?’ Card if it’s going well. A one on one date doesn’t really have that benefit without really working for it. Plus ‘pancake night’??? Are you kidding lmao that’s adorable.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I was always wondering about this. Are group dates ok or do you all only do one on one dates? I feel like a woman would more likely go on a group date with you if you haven’t built enough comfort yet, but idk if they’re optimal for building attraction. By group date I mean just going to a social event or a party, sometimes even with a group of friends. Just somewhere where other people will be present.

What do you all think?
I strongly oppose group "dates". Always one on one.

However- in this situation it might work to your favor. You are already going to this event so telling her "You should join" isnt a bad idea. Whether she shows up or not will indicate her interest level. If she does show up, chill at the event for a while and then take her somewhere else for one on one.

If she doesnt show, no big deal. You are going anyways and there will be more chicks there for you to talk to.

If I am inviting a chick out for drinks, its ALWAYS one on one. I dont need her friends c0ckblocking my certain progress once I get her out on a drinks date.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Myself and multiple women, yes.

One woman, multiple guys, no.

Two guys, two girls with at least one of the girls into me, no grenades preferably is fine.

Actually I take that back, one girl multiple guys is not ideal but I'll wind up with the girl anyway.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love group dates once I got intimate with the girl, group date give her the chance to unload her 5000 words while allowing me not to listen to more than 1000 of them.

She feels your commitment so doesnt throw sh1t at you while you can just let others to PAY attention non stop.

I believe its a NO before sex happened and a great YES once she is in the commitment testing phase, in my life I only found a couple of girls that I genuinely liked to spend more than 5 hours with.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Nah group dates are fine before sex.

It's all about whether she's attracted to you not date logistics so much.

Don't worry about these details. The only thing that matters is how attractive you are.