Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women think they look like that?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done much on line dating in the past seven or eight years. Back then, I was aware that women would post outdated photos, but was unaware about the filter options. A few years ago, I found out about women filtering their photos the hard way.

A few years ago, I chatted up a gal on facebook. Judging from her on line photos, she looked decent enough (so I thought). And so, I invited her out for coffee. In the past, I've actually told women to their face "you don't look like your photos" and walked out. This girl arrived early and texted me. When I arrived, I ordered my coffee (before seeing her) and then walked outside to the porch area. What a surprise this was!

image_2021-07-22_022059.png

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done much on line dating in the past seven or eight years. Back then, I was aware that women would post outdated photos, but was unaware about the filter options. A few years ago, I found out about women filtering their photos the hard way.

A few years ago, I chatted up a gal on facebook. Judging from her on line photos, she looked decent enough (so I thought). And so, I invited her out for coffee. In the past, I've actually told women to their face "you don't look like your photos" and walked out. This girl arrived early and texted me. When I arrived, I ordered my coffee (before seeing her) and then walked outside to the porch area. What a surprise this was!

View attachment 6784

Jesus it looks 15-20 years older on the right and maybe 20-30 pounds bigger

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus it looks 15-20 years older on the right and maybe 20-30 pounds bigger
Yeah, This was probably the worst bait and switch that I'd ever encountered.
After that unpleasant situation, I later went back to her page and looked at her photos. I now realize what I'd overlooked. With filtered photos, the chin will appear more chiseled and the eyes will look sort of Asian like. I thought that i was meeting someone ten years younger than me. Upon meeting, she looked older than me.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, This was probably the worst bait and switch that I'd ever encountered.
After that unpleasant situation, I later went back to her page and looked at her photos. I now realize what I'd overlooked. With filtered photos, the chin will appear more chiseled and the eyes will look sort of Asian like. I thought that i was meeting someone ten years younger than me. Upon meeting, she looked older than me.
Photos taken at odd angles, lack of full size body shots, wearing black clothing (which makes her look slimmer) are all tell-tale signs of cat fishing.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just embarrassing all around. I'd be anxious about meeting if I looked that different to my pics.

I imagine there's enough men who don't care once out and just go along with it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Guide to SIFs:
1. Face only pics
2. No full body pics
3. Look at their necks and clavicles if you can see them - it becomes obvious.
4. Upper arms don’t lie.
5. Pics taken from above that emphasize their body fat induced boobs.
6. Chicks that over emphasize their chests.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they even have the audacity to tell the sisterhood it is US MEN who catfish them

Total deception and nothings ever done about it,

my ex still looks hot and busty onyline. I saw her in the supermarket the other day, and she looked like Danny Devitos Penguin

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake hair, teeth, eyebrows, complexion (filters in pics & botox IRL), physique (spanx), boobs, (wonderbra),
nails, lips, height (heels).

Biggest catfishers ever. All of them.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 80% of my female social media contacts sport either old (5-15 years) pics or work with filters and in the end most look online 2-3 levels better then they actually are.

But lets be honest..... women in general are a lot less attractive then men give them credit for. Even with most movie- or pop stars, if you remove makeup and fake parts, you wouldnt recognise them on the street and propably fvcked hoter chicks.

For me the "10" is the unicorn and doesnt even exist, followed by the rare natural beauties residing on 8 and 9.

All this fake "beauty" is just for attention, not to procure high quality men.

Women and their social-media circly have an unspoken agreement. "You openly praise my looks and i praise yours, no questions asked."
Just look on FB how they outdo each other with complementing even the most obvious old and filtered pictures.
Off course they will also outdo themselves in secretly pissing on each other for being "fat", "a slvt", "a wrinkeld hag" etc.
But THAT is something they seem to cut out of their reality and are just happy how everyone thinks that they are a beauty.

And off course, there are the simps that do their best to support this free-attention-network in hope of finaly getting pvssy one day.

The result is the megalomaniac ego and entitlement most women are sporting these days.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they even have the audacity to tell the sisterhood it is US MEN who catfish them

Total deception and nothings ever done about it,

my ex still looks hot and busty onyline. I saw her in the supermarket the other day, and she looked like Danny Devitos Penguin
Lol, same here. My ex looks great in WhatsApp profile pics. Doesnt show any sign of being a couple of stone overweight. A bit like the woman who lives down tge Road I've recently started chatting to on WhatsApp - she looks solid 8 out of 10, totally different to real life.

Some of my business involves seeing a lot of women's Id and other photos for verification purposes. They rarely look anything like they they do in their WhatsApp pics - you honestly would struggle to believe its the same person most the time.

Could understand a point or so variation, but it can frequently be 2 or 3.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I forgot to add: in OLD the pictures used are
absolutely the best they can muster. So if you see a 6.5/7 shes actually 5. I’ve seen profiles with pics that are wildly divergent in what they represent for the same person.

Men tend to give women the benefit of the doubt, don’t think for ONE SECOND you are afforded the same…

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of an old joke.
Why do women wear perfume and makeup?

Because they’re ugly and they stink.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wonder if she looked nothing like her dating profile pics...
Yet another one who has her eyebrows plucked into a weird shape, plasters on £20 of makeup every day, hits the
tanning salon 3x a week and spends a fortune having the nails done in such a way that you know she won't do any
kind of menial task like washing up because of her ridiculous talons. All ways to look "better" with zero effort but to
just sit or lay there while someone else tries to polish a turd. But a pig in lipstick is still a pig. I expect her aesthetics
budget is sky high each week just to look like that when the best thing she could do to improve her looks tenfold
is stop eating and go for a long walk every day. Last time I checked eating less food is free. They are shockingly
delusional, these fat chicks. "How could he not want me?" Because you're dying my dear, quicker than most and
everybody with eyes and half a brain can see it. SMH. (This could be how I got banned from Bumble. They don't like the truth)