Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women think they look like that?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive recently swiped through hundreds more profiles, and pretty much every single one only has pictures with physical and electronic cosmetics on. My pictures have zero electronic cosmetics, and obviously no physical cosmetics either. You cant see even a resemblance of what they really look like, but ALL women have only those pictures. Do women actually think this is what their "looks rating" really is?

To be fair, it seems particularly bad on this app. It's a strange day when you feel that a woman who "only" uses make up on her pictures is more down to earth, lol...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This has been the case since the early 2010s, even when social media was in it's infancy women have been digitally enhancing their looks with filters and certain angles. This is why when you meet women from OLD they always look completely different.

The reason women do it is because every other woman does it, and they don't want the free attention to ever stop. It's like a drug to them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been the case since the early 2010s, even when social media was in it's infancy women have been digitally enhancing their looks with filters and certain angles. This is why when you meet women from OLD they always look completely different.

The reason women do it is because every other woman does it, and they don't want the free attention to ever stop. It's like a drug to them.
I see it as normalised mental illness... but tempered by thinking they also dont care anyway.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Kevin Samuels called them 49er's. 4's that think they're 9's. Amazing what angles and filters can do for looks, till real life meetings (if they ever happen).

Most women are average at best. It's the simp nation that inflates these girls egos. Just as Chad and Tyrone are in her DM's, Bob and John are there too. NBA players, guys reading this material, incels, you name it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels called them 49er's. 4's that think they're 9's. Amazing what angles and filters can do for looks, till real life meetings (if they ever happen).

Most women are average at best. It's the simp nation that inflates these girls egos. Just as Chad and Tyrone are in her DM's, Bob and John are there too. NBA players, guys reading this material, incels, you name it.
It's just straight catfishing at this point

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive recently swiped through hundreds more profiles, and pretty much every single one only has pictures with physical and electronic cosmetics on. My pictures have zero electronic cosmetics, and obviously no physical cosmetics either. You cant see even a resemblance of what they really look like, but ALL women have only those pictures. Do women actually think this is what their "looks rating" really is?

To be fair, it seems particularly bad on this app. It's a strange day when you feel that a woman who "only" uses make up on her pictures is more down to earth, lol...
Where I am I'm not seeing that, but there are women that have a lot of makeup and their profile says nothing but their Instagram handle. I just swipe left on those. Too many "professional" pictures also is a turn off for me. As for the angles and so on, I just assume that she's a fatty if I can't see enough of her body or there are too many filters. Of course their profiles generally say some kind of foolish BS, so I never read them.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep an eye on an Instagram 9 who really works the angles to look slender with curves. In real life (grocery store) she looks like a skinny kid without her makeup and other enhancements. so you always have to assume pictures are going to look 1 score better than in person/bad lighting/ unflattering angles and just the non-novelty of time around them.

Just spending time around attractive women with unattractive personalities will also desensitize you to being starstruck in a hurry.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaddya mean? He hehe
tubby girl on the left, ugly tubby girl on the right.

I have no idea why all of a sudden men seem to like what I consider fat girls. Look at those hips, I mean, the shape is alright but when I was younger these were girls we used to joke that black men liked. That boooooty thing.

now it’s standard. I actually don’t like 90% of “hot girls” on Instagram etc they just look two sandwiches from obese to me.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who don't have the looks to attract men will use all methods at their disposal to max their looks because otherwise they can't compete for the top men. This is includes make-up, stilettos and digital filters for their pictures.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Women who don't have the looks to attract men will use all methods at their disposal to max their looks because otherwise they can't compete for the top men. This is includes make-up, stilettos and digital filters for their pictures.
It's not always about competing for "top men" (whatever that even means, btw), it's mostly just about trying to be able to claim some status as a "hot girl."

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that not enough men are calling these women out for it. The last chick I met from OLD didn't look exactly like her photo, but it wasn't enough for me to think she was unattractive. Therefore, I'm kind of guilty for not calling her out but I had no reason to because she was respectful the whole time. And also, as some others have pointed out, it's a "normal" thing these days to use filters.

If it's a huge discrepancy (going from a 9 to a 6, etc), then I'd consider it a form of catfishing.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Where I am I'm not seeing that, but there are women that have a lot of makeup and their profile says nothing but their Instagram handle. I just swipe left on those. Too many "professional" pictures also is a turn off for me. As for the angles and so on, I just assume that she's a fatty if I can't see enough of her body or there are too many filters. Of course their profiles generally say some kind of foolish BS, so I never read them.
The worst thing is, when they only have group pictures with hot girls. It always is the ugly one. I remember one girl had like 9 photos all with the same girls. I don't understand why they do it.

My guess is that not enough men are calling these women out for it. The last chick I met from OLD didn't look exactly like her photo, but it wasn't enough for me to think she was unattractive. Therefore, I'm kind of guilty for not calling her out but I had no reason to because she was respectful the whole time. And also, as some others have pointed out, it's a "normal" thing these days to use filters.

If it's a huge discrepancy (going from a 9 to a 6, etc), then I'd consider it a form of catfishing.
Women always get offended when i ask them to send a pic without filters.

It is legitamtly amazing how much of a difference filters and angles make

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not always about competing for "top men" (whatever that even means, btw), it's mostly just about trying to be able to claim some status as a "hot girl."
yeah, don’t forget at least 20-30% of women want to be the boss and don’t want a top man, they want a weaker man they can control.

Reactions: B80

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first ever online date was filtered up. I checked her FB the night before and she was horrendously huge. I cancelled and she circulated my business number to scammers.

I didn’t even know what filters were properly until about 2 years later

I mean, what did she expect. Me to turn up, not see what was advertised and go “oh well, I’m here now” and then magically fall in love? It’s like pressure selling tactics. Sorry, I am not investing in a property that needs attention.

it’s the same as me going on there with pics of Ferrari’s and then turning up and saying “yeah I actually work at McDonald’s”

how f ing stupid are these women