"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Do women reject out of insecurity?

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Have this ever happpened to you? A girl who is actually attracted to you but rejects you out of her own insecurity? Insecurity meaning she thinks you are too good-looking for her, smart for her, good for her etc. (deep down though, she really wants to date you, but is afraid or uncomfortable to)I mean, I know we are not supposed to take rejection personally, so remember this could be a possibility.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
You may not have built up enough rapport/comfort with her. The initial attraction may have been there, but unless you establish that emotional attraction, she will think you are a player and just after her for sex, especially if you are good looking. The Attract Phase is simply one step in seduction.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Creating insecurity is part of attracting her. Once you provide she sees you can give her security she is dependent on that. That influences the power of attraction.

-Grey Fox
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Yes, it has happened to me. Insecurity on her part was reinforced by my arrogance which made her feel even more insecure and she dropped me.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I know a girl that, and I am not making this up, will not go out with anyone she meets on a Thursday, because every guy who she has meet on a thursday has treated her wrong (funny, I always seem to break up with girls on Sundays, but that's beside the point).

A girl can reject you for anything, so don't take it so personal.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top