Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women really prefer older men?

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I am a lot older then my age...
I have a full time job, out of college, a lot of life experience. But It seems women want to be with guys who are over 30. (Women my age...early 20s)
Because they are more experienced and financially secure. There really isn't anything that can be done about it right?
I am talking in terms of LTR's

Reaction score
At 22, this is not the case for you - women look for future "potential" and not just what is.

Older men exude masculinity - just exude masculinity and don't let a woman overrun you and you'll be ok. Older men don't tolerate foolish shyt from a woman or anyone and women respect them for this!!! Take control and you'll be line with what older men do!

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
All good ideas but... in reality i know women who swear by mature guys and end up with younger boys and women who go for men of their own age and from time to time stray with men 15 years older... In other words there are no rules.

Reaction score
Originally posted by swampwiz
My g/f is 20 (I am 39 :D )
PR_L lowers his head and goes on his knees and bows while flinging his arms above his head and to the floor in recognition of the master and hopes that one day he would be in the same predictament!!

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I agree

Yeah, don't put up with crap.
With men I don't put up with crap but you ever see a fantasy drawing of a beautiful woman riding some monsterous beast with 20 horns? Some filthy disgusting brute? That is what I think of about how women can control anything. Beautiful women can tame any vicious murderous beast.
I may be the most vicious animal on earth, but women cast a spell better then Merlin.
It takes enormous will power to walk away from a potential girlfriend, when you realize she is playing games and testing your man hood.
God, when I am dead this will be going on for the rest of the years this planet exist. Men vs. women, questioning motives, geez, it's a torture to be here sometimes

Reaction score
Reed, you are being overly dramatic - simply like your manhood more than the pvssy!!!

When a man likes the pvssy more than his manhood he is a chump!!!!!! Hold on to your dignity and be a man!!!!!!!!!!!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
At 22, this is not the case for you - women look for future "potential" and not just what is.

Older men exude masculinity - just exude masculinity and don't let a woman overrun you and you'll be ok. Older men don't tolerate foolish shyt from a woman or anyone and women respect them for this!!! Take control and you'll be line with what older men do!
This is some very true stuff. It's more the attitude and sense of maturity that attracts them to older men, nothing really about the actual age - it's the qualities that will come with age - but you can also have at a YOUNG age as well.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
This is some very true stuff. It's more the attitude and sense of maturity that attracts them to older men, nothing really about the actual age - it's the qualities that will come with age - but you can also have at a YOUNG age as well.
Yes, good summarization!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also beleive woman want a guy who is older, simply because it is in their mindset. I know girls I have dated who ask how old I am, and when they find out they are older, they get a little flustered (they are just so used to always dating older guys). I personally however, dont mind, as I always go for the very young girls, like 19-20, far tighter bodies, and still young enough that they are not entrenched in their ways!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
It used to be that a lot of younger women wanted older guys, but I think recently that trend has begun to change

Usually the guy is about 2 or 3 years older than the girl, but some of these older women seem to be preferring younger men. ie Demi Moore- Ashton Kutcher.

I think it goes through cycles, plus cetain women just have a preference. I can see why they'd go for older dudes though. There is less games, and more stability.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious

that is so true, you can also have that at a young age too, just depends on your experiences in life.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
manhood vs pvssy

how can anybody have manhood without pvssy?
maybe i'm not explaining this right. maybe i'm not making sense. I need to learn how to explain things more clearly. I'm 50/50
half women think I am much older then my age, when I get angry it's immature.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for a chick thats not a 10...go for say an 8....Its a lot more relaxing, you still get laid and if they fvck off then its not quite as bad!

Reaction score
Re: manhood vs pvssy

Originally posted by Reed247
how can anybody have manhood without pvssy?
Hahaha, your statement should read. "how can anybody have manhood without BALLS!!"

When you like the vagina more than your dignity and worth as a man then you become a pvssy!!!!