Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women post field reports about you?

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
No. Women aren't posting field reports about you.

While you are posting your online diary of field reports women are too busy fielding offers from multiple men, talking to them, texting them, dating them, planning to marry them etc. to bother.

Like it or not.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

While you are posting your online diary of field reports women are too busy fielding offers from multiple men, talking to them, texting them, dating them, planning to marry them etc. to bother.

Like it or not.
What happened that made you get banned from this site

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for sure they do "field reports" to their friends, thats why I avoid girls that I cant drop with no conseguences.

She thinks you want a relationship and she said you are the god of sex with a huge d1ck, then you ask her to keep it casual and you are a lazy noob with a short one.

Being there, done that and understood its not worth unless everything its clear for day 1.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bann this kid please. average annoyed frustrated troll

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao at the fantasies of these women telling "scores" of women field reports about you.

No there are no women worried about some anonymous bums with delusions of grandeur on the net. Women are concerned with celebrities, athletes, hollywood stars, and high value chads. Not oddballs mentally masturbating over countless ways to fake being the high value man she wants.

Carry on with fairytale male fan fiction coping tho. Lmao

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You, Sir, are a fvcking idiot if you don't think women are talking about their experiences with you, sex and all, to scores of other women.
Yea, the OP doesn't know what he is talking about, likely from inexperience. Within one minute after you drop off a chick, she is texting her friends trying to figure out everything you did. When you send her a text, within 30 minute your text has been circulated though the entire chick-network and they all start analyzing your 'meaning'. This is one of the reasons I don't like to text. Women LOVE this sh!t.... If you are dating a woman, her friends know EVERYTHING about you from your length, girth, to how you 'taste'. They go into a whole lot more detail than we do.

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
What is painfully obvious is women aren't posting field reports about undesireables on an anonymous forum who admit they are constantly trying to improve themselves. Women aren't worried about posting field reports about men who are thinking about and discussing daily how to fake it till they make it, trying to trick women into wanting to notice them, talking about how difficult OLD is, pretending to go "no contact", discussing shet tests, asking which race does better in x location, discussing getting cosmetic surgery and hair restoration, men spreading fan fiction tales and on and on.

No women aren't thinking of downgrade men on anonymous forums. Those are the thirst buckets, creeps, stalkers, rejects, mgtow, incels etc they dont post field reports to their friends about. Those are the orbiters who they laugh at with their friends as a passing thought. A group of do not wants "field report". Keep coping tho.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Like it or not.

Like it or not.
They do though . They talk or complain about you to their friends.

If it's a group of hoez, it's actually better she's complaining, cause if your good to her they'll think your stupid.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Amante Silvestre Is correct they always talk about the men that are interested in them... this is how they build social value with thier female friends. Even the dudes they aren't really interested in... thier friend zone orbiters gives them value. This is why they will reach out to you wven if they don't care about you when you drop off the screen. She might express frustration with a guy that is chasing them that they don't really want... they are communicating to thier chick friends that men are interested. This is why they like orbiters until the orbiter becomes a stalker... they hate that sh!t.... and I don't blame them. Even then, you can be sure they are talking about you... to the cops.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Like it or not.
Well @Amante Silvestre is correct on his responses.

Women may not go in to as much of a deep depth of self building/actualization and as men in many extents of confidence cultivation, like we do on this forum, however that’s because they are the ones being pitched or pursued. Yes they have more options everywhere, but this is just the dynamic of life and dating.

I don’t get why you’re worried about if they are or are not doing field reports on men/you, it doesn’t make one iota of difference to any man on this forum putting in work to get better. It doesn’t change a single thing. If every woman I saw didn’t talk about me once to any of her friends but she was still coming to my place, great. If she wasn’t, fine. What she does in her spare time when I’m not in the picture is her choice.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't but they definitely talk about their interactions with men amongst each other.

I think field reports are good---posting online meh but keeping a log of some sort is definitely good. You can see where you did things right or wrong and chart your growth. Records are good to keep - focus and repetition are how you'll get good at anything.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is now women do field reports:

women-feet-toilet-paper-bathroom-042314-.jpg

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
Newsflash: You specifically aren't important to women. You are nothing more than part of the herd of do not wants she laughs about trying to compete for her attention and any other woman you hope will accept you. She's only worried about and discussing the man she wants to be with, wants to date, wants an ltr with, wants to marry. But these days men will accept anything to feel wanted. Even if they have to live in dream land.

That's the inconvenient truth. Cope harder

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
Anonymous bros "Like" patting each other on the back isn't going to change facts. Its just a group cope.

Game is poosy begging and trying to be noticed out of the herd. Women want men they want. Not desperate thirst buckets they give no second thought to but for a quick ego boost.

Might as well be one of the hundreds of read/deletes or do not want swipes on old.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful Amante: once you give him a verbal whooping as you are doing, he has a tendency to become a lifetime stalker.

Carpe diem :D

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets test your theory OP, actually, i inadvertently already did:

Note the time specified above, Monday at 1:30am

Note the time specified above, monday at 4:16am

Conclusion: almost immediately upon me messaging the first girl, she told her friend about an extremely brief meaningless conversation that went nowhere in enough detail that her friend instantly recognized me saying the same thing to her and was annoyed about it

Am i a mythbuster or a top 1% alpha male? You decide.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets test your theory OP, actually, i inadvertently already did:

Note the time specified above, Monday at 1:30am

Note the time specified above, monday at 4:16am

Conclusion: almost immediately upon me messaging the first girl, she told her friend about an extremely brief meaningless conversation that went nowhere in enough detail that her friend instantly recognized me saying the same thing to her and was annoyed about it

Am i a mythbuster or a top 1% alpha male? You decide.
They relay everything. If a man had resistance, often times he was at odds with their group think .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw my woman's shyt. So she forwarded a cawk pic of me next to a beer bottle. Nearly as long and nearly as thick . She was like he has a really nice size. They weren't trying to hear anything good about me cause that social circle wasn't liking me at that time so they changed the subject. So assume they share all your juicy bits and details. They often don't deter from what their friends want them to do .