"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Do women often leave clothes?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
We had a party last night and I didn’t sleep at all. I had work at 7 am this morning and the woman I’m dating asked if she could come over and watch me work.

She spent 4 hours with me and she left her bra.

I remember her taking it off but only noticed it after I finished work.

Does this happen often?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Women do this a lot as a way of securing their return to your place; slowly moving themselves in one item at a time; or marking territory to send a message to other women who may come over
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Women do this a lot as a way of securing their return to your place; slowly moving themselves in one item at a time; or marking territory to send a message to other women who may come over
so I don’t need to mention she forgot it, she’ll come and get it?
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
so I don’t need to mention she forgot it, she’ll come and get it?
she will then leave another piece.

that is like people said she marking her territory, they also do that in your car she will always "forget" something of hers inside, collect and give back, telling her "you forgot this", and don't mention anything else
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
We had a party last night and I didn’t sleep at all. I had work at 7 am this morning and the woman I’m dating asked if she could come over and watch me work.

She spent 4 hours with me and she left her bra.

I remember her taking it off but only noticed it after I finished work.

Does this happen often?
Yes. Playboy, they do it as a nesting tactic as a excuse to come through. More annoying when they try to steal your sweaters or gear. I lost count on the sweaters or things lost in the abyss of girls who got ghosted. Casualties if war. Lulz
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
This female tactic can have a big male downside. I know a woman that was engaged to a guy until she found another woman’s panties left under a seat in his van…
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
This female tactic can have a big male downside. I know a woman that was engaged to a guy until she found another woman’s panties left under a seat in his van…
Please tell me it was a rendition of the jlaix rape van.
 

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
230
Age
41
I had a girl who would leave hair ties at my place, then next time she was over be like “Who’s hair tie is this!? Mine are a different color!”. Realized it was a test to see my reaction. I would agree and amplify. “Darn, I gotta tell the other girl to stop leaving those around”.
 
Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
The real questions are why did she take her bra off in the first place and how did you miss that obvious move.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
The oldest trick in a woman's playbook is to leave stuff. How do you know you have a girlfriend? She leaves Tampons.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
We had a party last night and I didn’t sleep at all. I had work at 7 am this morning and the woman I’m dating asked if she could come over and watch me work.

She spent 4 hours with me and she left her bra.

I remember her taking it off but only noticed it after I finished work.

Does this happen often?
If she's into you, then yes. I can remember gals leaving things like glasses at my place. I even had one gal that left with my shirt (she liked taking her bra off and wearing my shirt - who was I to complain :cool: ).
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top