Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
www.sosuave.net
It sure is...just like your rental apartment is a cheap substitute for a Beverly Hills mansion.Do we have a car thread? Cuz I imagine a Camaro is a cheap substitute for Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Bentleys.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Lamborghinis, Ferraris and Bentleys are great if you want a lot of attention from men. Ask a guy who owns one. And @espanish is correctDo we have a car thread? Cuz I imagine a Camaro is a cheap substitute for Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Bentleys.
As in criminal men? Carjackings/robberies. Don't most people with those cars have security/cameras in their cars?Lamborghinis, Ferraris and Bentleys are great if you want a lot of attention from men.
No, like dudes walking up to you at gas stations or on the road saying something like "Nice car man!" and then wanting to sit in it. Lamborghinis are rolling sausage fests.As in criminal men? Carjackings/robberies. Don't most people with those cars have security/cameras in their cars?

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.