Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women get tattoos to filter out nice guys?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this blog posting and it got me thinking.

http://liveweb.archive.org/http://w...11/11/sexual-competition-in-britain-case.html

One reason for tattoos among young women is to advertise sexual availability (to the dominant Alpha A-hole they crave, of course, not to the "icky" Beta males who are their equal or below).
So basically, they get tattoos so that they will attract only alpha jerks - and so that decent men, who consider a woman with a tattoo to be a tramp, will not approach them.

When Amber Davies, 21, a full–time mother from Bristol goes out in Cardiff, she wears her full armoury including a push-up bra and false eyelashes. But she has the self-knowledge to realise that ultimately it’s not a very convincing mask.

‘The only problem is that this isn’t what we really look like. In the morning, you’d be there without your hair extensions, make-up and false eyelashes, or your body-control pants — and you’d look completely different. Nobody knows what you really look like when you’re dressed up like this.’
It does not get more explicit than this (note the full time mother going out for random hook-ups and worrying about how she looks to her random partner in the morning). Women have to show the goods to get the sex from the few guys they find sexy. The cost of feminism, of female sexual liberation, is hyper-competition among women for that hot guy.
BTW, look at the beasts lined up in pic #5. :down:

(However the one in the middle of pic #3 definitely gets me going in a MILFy sort of way. :woo: )

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think heavily tattooed women are definitely trying to attract a certain type of guy.
They'll say they're just getting inked because it means something to them, but getting a skull tattooed on your shoulder (as a girl I know just did. She's absolutely gorgeous too) is pretty much disqualifying herself from bagging a classic white collar guy.
I know a lot of white collar professionals have ink but I don't think too many such men would want to go to the mayor's ****tail party with a chick who looks like Courtney Love.
I'm a white collar professional and when I see a heavily tattooed woman, I don't give a fvck if she's Mother Theresa, Charlize Theron or a supermodel, I will not choose to be seen in public with her except if I'm trying to pick her up in a bar.

But a girl with lots of visible tattoos will almost certainly take it up the butt in my experience. :-D

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many women choose tattoos like they choose a new purse. It's a bit spontaneous, expensive, colorful, and it gives them something to show off. After the novelty of one tattoo wears off, they go out and get another one.

It's no doubt that women do it for the attention tattoos draw. As for getting one to disqualify certain men? I don't know about that one.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"The sad thing is that the confidence of these girls has become directly proportionate to how they look. It doesn’t come from what they have achieved or what skills they have learned. It comes from how much attention and looks they get from men."
Thats because generally, they have achieved f ccuk all!

‘Of course, there’s nothing new about wanting to be desired and complimented. But with these young women, it’s not just that they like compliments. They crave them.

‘The problem comes when your only desire is to be desired.’ "

Nothing new here then, uber attention wh0res. most of those girls go for nights out in Newcastle, near me, this article rings so true. the 'quality' is extremely low

I think the tatoo thing is like a necklace, shoes, bag, dress etc..they are trying to stand out, be different, a tattoo will certainly filter me out, no way would I be seen with a tart with loads of visible tattoos, job done girls, you just disqualified yourself

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I look at a chick who has multiple tattoo's and think: Enough with the Tattoo's Popeye.

Chicks get Tattoo's mostly on impulse, to look 'edgy', 'with it', and to make up for a dull "life".

Picture her as a mom in Wal-Mart, or what she'll look like as a grandmother. Classy.

Makes my job of weeding them out that much easier. Trash is attracted to trash. (Don't be surprise to hear they've 'experimented' with other women too.) Good luck with their relationship goals in life.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so obvious it doesn't need to be said. Women get tattoos due to low self-esteem. Same with using cosmetics and jewelry. Tattoos are like smoking: it substitutes tangibly and conspicuously burning money . . . for intangibles such as service to one's family or community.

All women believe that they are hideous, think they can camouflage it, and are mortified when anyone they know discovers any bit of it (such as seeing them with a beta).

Try to see women as they see themselves. How would you feel if pus ran out of your d1ck every time you had sex? Or if you had communicable jock itch? Or if you had a disgusting stench that came from your crotch? But you didn't do anything about it, month after month?

Why do women let problems fester? Why do they repeat failures? Because they reason through feelings. They feel bad, so they feel like ignoring the problems and making themselves available for pleasant sexual attention. Feeling better about themselves is equal to fixing the problem of feeling bad about themselves. But then, becoming public toilets to feel better -- makes them feel much worse about themselves. Stupid? You bet.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
So basically, they get tattoos so that they will attract only alpha jerks - and so that decent men, who consider a woman with a tattoo to be a tramp, will not approach them.
An interesting theory, I wouldn't doubt that it is true in some cases.

However, any article that proceeds from the assumption that women only desire "A-hole jerks" loses all credibility before it begins. I wouldn't even bother to read such garbage.
Lol, I just realized this was taken from a Roissy article. No surprise at all.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will filter men whether they have tattoos or not. Maybe for some the tattoo is an advertisement of identity and preference, but regardless of her preference if a man opts not to approach for any reason, he's already been "filtered." Doesn't matter if it's because she's sporting tats, is 6' tall, or is showing off huge boobs. If a guy is intimidated by tattoos, he's been filtered. If he doesn't like tattoos, he's filtered himself willingly. Only the man knows for sure the difference in his own mind.

Tattoos have simply become fashion accessories. It's mainstream trash. Nothing wrong with that - to each his own. They're not my cup of tea but I wouldn't disqualify a woman solely based on a tattoo or lack thereof.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls i know get some idiotic small tattoo or maybe a couple when they are about 18 to early 20's as some kind of way to seem edgy or whatever.

i find it really gay and non feminine.

also, I'm not talking about the girls that go all out, because i think they are commiting 100% to whatever it is they are trying to be and thats fine.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is a way to filter out nice guys, I don't think it's a conscious act. If anything, it's a way to draw more attention/validation.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply one of the many crappy choices women do, getting nailed from a football team or getting tatoos would simply decrease their market value once they decide to settle.

If only b1tches would understand the fact that a man who wants to fvck them is not necessarily a man who wants to date them, they would avoid so many poor behaviours.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys act as if women have a capacity to give a fvck about the long term impact of their actions.

they don't.

99% of bishes are casey anthony looking to gag on as much cawk as they can fit into their multiple holes damn the consequences....its only when they are older and much less hawt that they learn to think a little manipulating and shaming men into marrying them...men stupidly fall for this.

except in matters of short term manipulation (where women are quite gifted and the law family courts supporting their every mistake at the expense of men) women are morons.

women only have the ability to realize the impact of their actions through hindsight. Which is why our ancestors were wise enough to treat them as property.

example a women literally must burn her arms off to realize the danger of fire...of course by then she has no limbs and who wants to fvck a limbless chick :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
women only have the ability to realize the impact of their actions through hindsight. Which is why our ancestors were wise enough to treat them as property.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works on me, tats means pump and dump. Then again southern girls of worth know this and limit their ink to something small, cute and coverable. The ones who don't get treated like *****s around here and loudly complain about it.

mintyweasel

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry guys, ive got to disagree with the majority of opinions here.
Granted there will be some women who get inked to filter out the type of guys they dont want or purely because they think it makes them stand out, or because they think it makes them look edgy/slutty/hot/alternative etc, but I dont think its possible to stereo type a woman with tats anymore.
Im old enough to remember when any women who shaved her pubes was considered a sex crazed tiger,,now its the norm. The same goes for women with ink, and most of the opinions here are antiquated.
For me, it works for some women ,and is a complete fail for others. Example,,a hot women with artistic tats is hot, an out of shape ugly women with tats is repulsive. Its the same with anything a women wears, some carry it off, others dont.
I think its now considered more of an expression of individuality than an advert that they take it in the ass :0/
take time to read this http://stealherstyle.net/tattoos/christina-perri-tattoos/
some of her tattoos are awful, but they all have a meaning to her, kind of like a guy who collects stamps or cars etc, i guess, but she is undoubtedly talented and pretty damn hot.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated some with, don't mean much to me....except they aren't probably wife material. NOT going to Dental conventions with a tatted up wife.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
mintyweasel said:
take time to read this http://stealherstyle.net/tattoos/christina-perri-tattoos/
some of her tattoos are awful, but they all have a meaning to her, kind of like a guy who collects stamps or cars etc, i guess, but she is undoubtedly talented and pretty damn hot.
she has a pretty face, nice bod, she maybe be talented but she looks a fuc king mess.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing that's changed with women and tattoo's is that they used to get them but they weren't visible. nowdays the wear clothing that shows ALL of the tattoo's and hides the few parts of her body that doesn't have them. what makes me know this tattoo thing is a stupid fad is that if you look closely you'll see that they get them in the same places as every other woman. no difference whatsoever, maybe the tattoo is slightly different, but the location is always the same. i'm proud to say that i don't have any tattoo's, have never wanted any, and these days i guess that makes me unique.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mintyweasel said:
Granted there will be some women who get inked to filter out the type of guys they dont want or purely because they think it makes them stand out, or because they think it makes them look edgy/slutty/hot/alternative etc, but I dont think its possible to stereo type a woman with tats anymore.
Im old enough to remember when any women who shaved her pubes was considered a sex crazed tiger,,now its the norm. The same goes for women with ink, and most of the opinions here are antiquated.
For me, it works for some women ,and is a complete fail for others. Example,,a hot women with artistic tats is hot, an out of shape ugly women with tats is repulsive. Its the same with anything a women wears, some carry it off, others dont.
I think its now considered more of an expression of individuality than an advert that they take it in the ass :0/
No. No. No. You don't get it, and thinking like this, you will never get it.

(EDIT: A hot woman with running AIDS sores is a hot woman. A hot woman with a strap-on dildo, telling you to bend over, is a hot woman. A hot woman who wants to blindfold and tie you down so the guys in the bar can gangbang you, is a hot woman. It's nihilism. It's a logical fallacy.)

People are superficial. A woman's external appearance is, in her mind, 100% of her self.

bradd80 said:
however i can confirm that they do indeed take it in the a** and love every minute of it
Women with tattoos are advertising that they are mentally damaged goods, physically diseased, and good only to be a fag hag. They're looking to hang out with men who prefer to put it in other guys' azzholes. They're looking for "real men" "bad boys" or whatever other term you have for butch faggots. A man who loathes his own sexuality is something equivalent to a woman skank.

Besides, you're missing the key ingredient: getting the tattoo. The ritual of enduring pain -- even more, paying someone to hurt you -- is proof positive of the mental illness of masochism. These women have been hurt so much they now identify with the abuser and eagerly seek more abuse.

Any woman who puts an advertisement on her body to "please hurt me" is way too disturbed to ever allow into your life. No good can come of it.

BTW, I'm old enough to remember a time when the only people who got tattoos were Marines and chronic inmates -- men who were in fact institutionalized due to actual, clinical mental retardation and inability to function in the real world. Only someone that sick and stupid would have been bait for tattoo-artist sadists. Today's world is both so sick, and so dummied down, that great masses of both men and even women get tattooed.

Last edited: