Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women get tattoos to filter out nice guys?

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Women with tattoos are advertising that they are mentally damaged goods...
In my experience, I've noticed a direct proportional relationship between the number of tats a girl has and the depths of depravity that she'll sink to. If you want a girl who won't say 'no' to the really freaky sh*t you've got in mind, get a girl with a bunch of tats.

But if you're looking for the future mother of your children, consider your choices more wisely. Tat-free girls are generally less adventurous (they're the type that think this 50 Shades of Gray beginners' stuff is actually 'naughty'), but you can corrupt them in the long run and they won't be crappy wives/mothers in the longer run.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I think many women choose tattoos like they choose a new purse. It's a bit spontaneous, expensive, colorful, and it gives them something to show off. After the novelty of one tattoo wears off, they go out and get another one.
Women are mostly boring and don't know how to unbore themselves without a man to lead them to the fun so when they have nothing better to do they invent dumb ways to unbore themselves for 12 seconds. When it was purses and shoes, it was fairly harmless, but when it is tattoos, they are permanently disfigured, just like when they incessantly tan and ignore the following 60 years of life where they have to live with skin damage.

--

And no i don't think there's too much purposeful filtering of other guys through tattoos or other looks. There are tons of retardo forums about with women completely clueless about what they are doing to chase guys away. "Where are all the good men?" Um, maybe you unintentionally filtering them away.

Crossroader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Mostly agree with this. The most BPD soulless girl I ever had the misfortune to run across (briefly) was all tatted up. Any girl with half a brain would realize she is severely limiting her options for the future, for a husband, for a family, etc. Since that is their sole purpose as a gender, they have to be damaged to do it.

But also, don't underestimate peer pressure. I once convinced a really decent girl not to get one (that would've been her first) when she was thinking about it. Mostly because her friend was an artist and had a bunch of them and wanted to do it on her.