Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women ever stop testing their man?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been reading a bunch of this on other sites and articles. And based on my own experiences and thinking back to them, along with my current, it seems as though they don’t really stop. Can range from bigger tests, to smaller ones.
Thoughts?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tests are directly propotional to her sexual market value, the higher her level the more common and sharper will be the test.

After all she has to make sure she has the best option available, once she is no longer able to compete with hotter younger women clearly the amount of tests decreases.

She will actually pay more attention not to piss off her man if she knows her value is not that high.

The only way to not be tested for a man is to have such a high market value that being himself alone is a way to pass.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Until you're value is high enough for her to see you as non replaceable, she will shyte test.

The higher her attraction/interest and your value (to her) the less it will happen.

You can be an 8 in her eyes, be fvcking her consistently and still get shyte tests to which how you handle them is a constant gauge to her valuation of you.

If you are the very best option she can get, her attraction/interest is 9-10 and she cannot replace you, the shyte tests will stop. Only emotionally damaged women will throw away the best they can get.

The other option is to pass any and all shyte tests flawlessly from the start, have options and an abundance mindset and show that she is not your life/be willing to walk away (S&D)......the shyte tests will disappear very quickly.

Shyte tests and her interest level/attraction level are a teeter totter.... ALWAYS. If one starts going down the other goes up. Gain frame and maintain it, keep her interest high and you wont have to worry about shyte tests.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you're value is high enough for her to see you as non replaceable, she will shyte test.

The higher her attraction/interest and your value (to her) the less it will happen.

You can be an 8 in her eyes, be fvcking her consistently and still get shyte tests to which how you handle them is a constant gauge to her valuation of you.

If you are the very best option she can get, her attraction/interest is 9-10 and she cannot replace you, the shyte tests will stop. Only emotionally damaged women will throw away the best they can get.

The other option is to pass any and all shyte tests flawlessly from the start, have options and an abundance mindset and show that she is not your life/be willing to walk away (S&D)......the shyte tests will disappear very quickly.

Shyte tests and her interest level/attraction level are a teeter totter.... ALWAYS. If one starts going down the other goes up. Gain frame and maintain it, keep her interest high and you wont have to worry about shyte tests.
Yea the teeter totter is what messes my mind up. These always throw me. Especially after a few months in; I expect that they stop and remain consistent, but still getting tested in some ways makes my mind warp a bit and does have an effect on me.

If you could define frame, Glassguy, what would it be?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Been reading a bunch of this on other sites and articles. And based on my own experiences and thinking back to them, along with my current, it seems as though they don’t really stop.
Of course they don’t. No girl will give up trying to get leverage or power over you. Everything in a relationship is a power play. She gives up her tests, she’s gives up her power.

Her job is to make you feel insecure constantly so she can feel secure herself. Tests keep you line so you don’t feel too highly of yourself. It’s not good for her if you think you are the man. Its good for her your self esteem is constantly attacked and destroyed.

Even if you have a “ “mindset of abundance” and be of “high value”, she will test you. Unless you want a maid or a sex slave, they will NEVER stop.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they don’t. No girl will give up trying to get leverage or power over you. Everything in a relationship is a power play. She gives up her tests, she’s gives up her power.

Her job is to make you feel insecure constantly so she can feel secure herself. Tests keep you line so you don’t feel too highly of yourself. It’s not good for her if you think you are the man. Its good for her your self esteem is constantly attacked and destroyed.

Even if you have a “ “mindset of abundance” and be of “high value”, she will test you. Unless you want a maid or a sex slave, they will NEVER stop.
Seems counterintuitive. Makes little sense. I’m not disagreeing with you though.

Women want a man who is awesome; in simplistic terms. So why test him constantly and take shots at his esteem rather than building the partner up?
I build my partners up, but I notice they don’t always reciprocate; there’s always something of lack within who I am. And always will be as in human. But if I were to point out her flaws or it happened organically, they would wither away..

Why does it have to be a zero sum game? Really can’t understand it. Should be a win-win

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt tests, it was ever thus. JFK was probably shyt tested by Jackie in the White House. I'll bet Melania throws a few around too. It's how the man handles it, deflects it, etc. Remember, shyt tests are not conscious (usually). It's the female hindbrain reminding the forebrain that she made the right choice. (Or not.)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Comes and goes depending on how they feel and the time of the month. Rollo goes into in his first and second books. He also talked about it a couple of weeks ago on Pat Campbell's radio show.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. The 'testing' never stops. However, if you're registering them as 'tests,' instead of just normal 'flirting,' then that means that you're probably failing a sh1tload of tests along the way to get to that point.

Most forms of testing we experience in life get easier if you fail to pass them the first time. Sh1t tests are the opposite--they get increasingly harder the more often you fail the easy stuff. But flirting, in and of itself, is her testing your frame & getting aroused when you throw it right back. Testing never stops. It might seem fun & lighthearted (hence the guys who think they aren't being tested), but fail a couple & even the sweetest, most submissive girl in the world will eventually become a raging b1tch--but only for you ;)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Um not really, no it never stops. It waxes and wanes but never stops over time.

Some of the old guard around here, Colossus and Atom & Guru and the like will tell you that BEING the man you have advertised yourself to be is in itself the ultimate shjt test. This is solid inner game and it emanates from deep inside you.

If your inner game is solid you will hold frame consistently and she will relax into your frame & the testing will abate largely and for long periods of time. Furthermore the tests will morph more into her seeking your counsel and your guidance because she approaches you with respect.

Respect is the key to the kingdom gentlemen.

Women test to assess worthiness of her respect, which of course hinges on your own self respect. That is the secret sauce. And that is why your own self development is paramount to your success as a man in relationships.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t tests are mind games. No wonder so many people, nowadays, have mental disorders.

Why can't people communicate in a straightforward manner and keep it simple and easy?

Anyways, I ain't taking any tests let alone sh!t tests. I'm just walking away.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t tests are mind games. No wonder so many people, nowadays, have mental disorders.

Why can't people communicate in a straightforward manner and keep it simple and easy?

Anyways, I ain't taking any tests let alone sh!t tests. I'm just walking away.
Because women suck

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo if you handle it well it will still happens but not often.
I think its in human nature to test boundries.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yea the teeter totter is what messes my mind up. These always throw me. Especially after a few months in; I expect that they stop and remain consistent, but still getting tested in some ways makes my mind warp a bit and does have an effect on me.

If you could define frame, Glassguy, what would it be?
@flowtheory

I would define frame as: operating within a mental structure of doing things that you want to do and not doing things that you feel as if you have to do to make others happy.

Example: If I do something nice for a chick I do it because I want to, because I get pleasure or self happiness from it, not because I feel as if I have to do it to impress her or that its expected of me to do it to prove my worth as a man. The minute that I feel as if a woman wants me to do something for her simply to see if I will do it or not, I will not do it. I

You must be on course for what you want out of life, not on course trying to make someone other than yourself happy. Most shyte tests revolve around giving up what you want in order to please a woman. Staying on frame and doing what you want and what is best for you is the proper mindset to have not only in dealing with women but also in life in general.

This is why women shyte test to begin with (availability trap and other shyte tests). They merely test if they can break your frame but you only gain SMV when you dont break frame, in which the woman subconsciously wants you to hold frame and prove that you have the correct mindset to lead her.
This is the #1 trap for men on this forum. They think they will increase a woman's interest/attraction level by "doing things" to impress her. That is furthest from the truth. In fact, maintaining a solid frame and telling a woman "no" will not only label you as a man who can lead, but also a man who will not easily break his frame. Instant raising of SMV.

Simply put, frame is putting yourself, your own happiness and what you want to achieve for yourself far above anyone else in the relationship and making the choices that demonstrate that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@flowtheory

I would define frame as: operating within a mental structure of doing things that you want to do and not doing things that you feel as if you have to do to make others happy.

Example: If I do something nice for a chick I do it because I want to, because I get pleasure or self happiness from it, not because I feel as if I have to do it to impress her or that its expected of me to do it to prove my worth as a man. The minute that I feel as if a woman wants me to do something for her simply to see if I will do it or not, I will not do it. I

You must be on course for what you want out of life, not on course trying to make someone other than yourself happy. Most shyte tests revolve around giving up what you want in order to please a woman. Staying on frame and doing what you want and what is best for you is the proper mindset to have not only in dealing with women but also in life in general.

This is why women shyte test to begin with (availability trap and other shyte tests). They merely test if they can break your frame but you only gain SMV when you dont break frame, in which the woman subconsciously wants you to hold frame and prove that you have the correct mindset to lead her.
This is the #1 trap for men on this forum. They think they will increase a woman's interest/attraction level by "doing things" to impress her. That is furthest from the truth. In fact, maintaining a solid frame and telling a woman "no" will not only label you as a man who can lead, but also a man who will not easily break his frame. Instant raising of SMV.

Simply put, frame is putting yourself, your own happiness and what you want to achieve for yourself far above anyone else in the relationship and making the choices that demonstrate that.
You speak true words and damn if I wasn’t exactly the guy you were talking to with this. The thing is when I do stuff for a woman they somehow misinterpret it as me being desperate or trying to validate myself to them and I actually do stuff for selfish reasons. Case in point, I bought this girl some beer sometimes whenever I’d come over. Why? Because I wanted to drink the **** too! She was all “awww you’re so sweet akways bringing me beer!”. Eventually doing stuff like that lowered her interest because it became less of a surprise but expected and got old to her. The thing is I didn’t want to be without beer! So now she ran me off and cost herself free beer all the time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sometimes its not the deed that you do but rather the delivery.

Example:
Her: Awweee......you brought beer. You are so sweet.
Me: Of course I brought beer. I want to drink. If you are going to drink my beer, you will make it up to me ;)

This is a text convo with one of the chicks in my current rotation from this weekend:

She sent me a meme that said "I want a man to tell me to shut up and obey him. I wont fvcking do it, but it would turn me on".

Me: Your submissiveness to me is one of your greatest characteristics
Her: I like how you always are in control and take charge. I cant date a sissy that I can run all over!
Me: Do you think you could ever run over me? ;)
Her: Nooooo! I wouldnt even try with you because I know that you would just close the door on me. I love that you do what you want but at the same time you are not selfish and still able to be a compassionate man. I just like you to lead and I will follow.

Do you see that? Her and I have never talked about anything red pilled. Ever. I have never said "I am going to lead and you are going to follow or else...".

This particular woman has a graduate degree in medicine. She isnt stupid. Yet she understands the role that she must play in order for me to continue seeing her. My ACTIONS from day one when I first met her for drinks 2 months ago established the frame of the relationship and and I have been resilient in maintaining my frame ever since. Start strong, end strong.

And guess what?? Women WANT a man who leads and they follow.

Its all in your personality. Women will understand and appreciate the underlying tone of you being a man, getting what you came for and maintaining a strong frame. They will CHASE and CHASE that type of man because in today's world that is hard for a feminine woman to find.
Hard to find = rare.

Rare= I have to have that......it doesnt come around often.......I wont find this again/it will be really hard to find this again in a man........

Rare = they will chase.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly if a girl told me all that I’d think the opposite. I would be thinking “hmmmm a major **** test must be coming”. I’m so jaded by what girls have told me that I don’t believe anything they say. Even my mother I’m suspicious of half the time.lol I’ve had girls tell me one thing and act another way before. Hell I had one girl say “I love how this is going, I can see myself with you for a long time” and all I said was “yeah you think you could put up with me that long, just wait”. 2 weeks later I was gone because she pulled the infamous “we should be friends” line. I no longer trust women. If a woman doctor told me I had 6 months to live I’d think the hoe was lying.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You pay too much attention to what a woman says. To get a more accurate view of what is really happening, pay attention to what she does instead.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pay too much attention to what a woman says. To get a more accurate view of what is really happening, pay attention to what she does instead.
I do and I admit it. What I have a hard time getting passed is I was raised that your word was bond. You broke your word and your reputation was ****. You were ruined. That’s the hard thing I have to get over. In my business your word is your bond, you say you’ll be there such and such time and will do such and such and you better keep it or you’ll go broke. It’s hard to wrap my mind around someone not being straight with me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do and I admit it. What I have a hard time getting passed is I was raised that your word was bond. You broke your word and your reputation was ****. You were ruined. That’s the hard thing I have to get over. In my business your word is your bond, you say you’ll be there such and such time and will do such and such and you better keep it or you’ll go broke. It’s hard to wrap my mind around someone not being straight with me.
There are huge groups running game on folks. So many people out there for a "come up". Your values isn't the values of the world. Open your eyes.