"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do women care what car we drive?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
My most recent ex always liked the fact I drove a truck, which I recently upgraded to a Toyota Tundra. She said driving a big truck suits me. I'm only 5'9 but muscular and I enjoy doing outdoor stuff and make good use of the truck bed. It's a matter of your vehicle fitting your personality. For example if you own a sports car, doing some track days or maybe some illegal racing would explain why you have one. Don't just have one and have no real reason for it other than to "get women". That's a turnoff and they'll sniff that right out.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I have a reasonably nice car but it's not a head Turner. Just wondered if I was driving a top of the range vehicle would women be more interested in you. Do they view that sort of thing as success in their mind?

Would it matter if I drove a beat up old car from ten years ago?
I once saw a graph that showed that the number of wheels that your car has is correlated to the number of women you will sleep with each year.

Owners of 3 wheeled cars tended to sleep with 70% less women than owners of cars with 4 wheels. Mysteriously, going down to 2 wheels actually improves your chances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
I drive a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport with a Yakima rack on top. It's not some beta, yuppie "look at me" vehicle. I wouldn't part with it for the world, I don't care if Elon Musk personally wanted to trade for his Tesla.

It's a MAN vehicle.
I love Jeep Cherokee's I have a 1999 Japanese import right hand drive that I use to deliver mail with my second job. I went through 1 transmission but damn if hasn't lasted. Cars were simpler back then too, even though I broke the ignition switch but I have 2 paperclip and that us to hotwire it to turn on.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I love Jeep Cherokee's I have a 1999 Japanese import right hand drive that I use to deliver mail with my second job. I went through 1 transmission but damn if hasn't lasted. Cars were simpler back then too, even though I broke the ignition switch but I have 2 paperclip and that us to hotwire it to turn on.
Ha! Love it. My 2000 only has 140K miles on it. I get offers to sell all the time.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
remember woman love value and status.

so having a expensive car, shows status and you have money, that can be amplified based on her background, also country poors countrys having a car alone is already a plus, helps even more the younger you are, or rather how young she IS.

but also IT should be used as a screening tool, I did get several woman asking(and that is not only to me) what car I have, I normally amke a joke out of it, but the end is I will skip her
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I have a reasonably nice car but it's not a head Turner. Just wondered if I was driving a top of the range vehicle would women be more interested in you. Do they view that sort of thing as success in their mind?

Would it matter if I drove a beat up old car from ten years ago?
no. I drove a BEAT down gray 2012 mini van with the front that looked like it got chewed off by a shark, a missing right side mirror, scratches on bothsides that is visible to everyone and still had girls into me. I drive a new jetta now and dont get any new looks.
 
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
13
Age
28
I once saw a graph that showed that the number of wheels that your car has is correlated to the number of women you will sleep with each year.

Owners of 3 wheeled cars tended to sleep with 70% less women than owners of cars with 4 wheels. Mysteriously, going down to 2 wheels actually improves your chances.
idk brotha have you ever seen a slingshot? them things are fun asf
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
I once saw a graph that showed that the number of wheels that your car has is correlated to the number of women you will sleep with each year.

Owners of 3 wheeled cars tended to sleep with 70% less women than owners of cars with 4 wheels. Mysteriously, going down to 2 wheels actually improves your chances.
so it is good to be an 18 wheel driver then.
 
Top