Do women behave rude on a date, when not interested?

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I actually wanted to start an extra topic about this, cause I really want to know what your experiences are.

If you are on a first date with a women and you didnt meet her before and she is acting rude, distant.. Seems like she has her own strong mind and doesnt want to be leaded. Is *****y, difficult and even rude to the waiter/waitress.

Does it mean she has no interest and just want to get rid of you. Want to show that she is something better. Or are there women that are just like that no matter if she likes you or not?

What do you think?
Regards

Clooney4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a low quality woman regardless of her interest level. Why would you want to be around that after she acts in that manner. She just saved you additional wasted time and money by showing you she has no issues acting that way to other people. Takes all the guess work out of it.

AlecBoyh

Reaction score
Not always. But in these situations I always get out of there as quick as possible. Had this recently happen to me on a date. Girl did not even say hello to me when we met up and spoke to her friend the whole time we were together. I got fed up with this after about 10 minutes and told her this isn't gonna work, you have a great night and just left. 5 minutes after I left she blows up my phone saying that I shouldn't have left, how cute I was and for me to come back. Turns out she was just very shy and insecure even though she was very pretty.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, her rudeness is directly proportional to her lack of attraction. The funny part is, 5-10% of the time she will be more rude because she is more attracted, but 90-95% of the time it's because she's less attracted. The easy solution is to walk away and never write back unless she initiates. Also, remember that an even prettier girl will be much sweeter.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the replies.

I started this topic because I was on a date a few days ago. The woman constantely was checking her phone, said it is important. Wanted to check out new clothes in a store. Was princesslike to the waiter, asked him if he could cut her bread for her (seriousely). It was hard to take the lead, she seemed like she got her own head and wanted to do what she wanted to do..

We met online and it was the first date. I think she just didnt like my looks, cause i had that feeling from the beginning. So i was asking myself, if she just was like that cause she is a mess or it was because she wasnt interested. But me, even if im not interested, I would give a person my attention. Maybe not that much, but still enough to feel comfortable.

That hurts, knowing that its just your looks that turned her off from the beginning.