Do women ALWAYS go for a deep voice?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they don't. Women also like a "sweet guy" voice. The smooth voice. Anyone follows me?

I've got a friend who is totally Mr smooth. All macho, the voice is amazing. Not deep, but it commands respect. It has good projection. In the group, it cuts all other voices. This guy's scream will make your ears hurt. :D Everything he says seems like an complement. It's kind of crisp, amazing for the girls. I haven't seen a better voice irl so far... And it certinally looks friendly, no way it's going to creep someone out. And if say "oh it probably sucks because it can't intimidate anyone..." think again! It sure CAN intimidate.

So it's sweet, not that deep , great projection, nice to listen at, very smooth...

I won't continue to explain this, but I hope this helped! :D

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
No they don't. Women also like a "sweet guy" voice. The smooth voice. Anyone follows me?

I've got a friend who is totally Mr smooth. All macho, the voice is amazing. Not deep, but it commands respect. It has good projection. In the group, it cuts all other voices. This guy's scream will make your ears hurt. :D Everything he says seems like an complement. It's kind of crisp, amazing for the girls. I haven't seen a better voice irl so far... And it certinally looks friendly, no way it's going to creep someone out. And if say "oh it probably sucks because it can't intimidate anyone..." think again! It sure CAN intimidate.

So it's sweet, not that deep , great projection, nice to listen at, very smooth...

I won't continue to explain this, but I hope this helped! :D
:up:

That helped big time! Hopefully my voice has similar qualities!

I've been told I'm a tremendous public speaker, so I want my voice to be one of my strengths.