Do women ALWAYS go for a deep voice?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read on here (and in other sources) that women love a man with a deep, masculine voice. I can understand the logic behind it and can see why they would find it attractive.

My voice isn't very deep at all, it's actually somewhat high-pitched and hard to describe. However, I think that some women find it sexy, unique or very cute.

I've been told on numerous occasions that my voice is distinct and one girl I used to be involved with told me she loved my voice one time after we got off the phone.

So here's my question; can you make due without a deep, masculine voice? Is it possible to attract women with a voice that is unique or higher pitched?

Answer from personal experience or anything you might have read or heard.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a deep voice is just a sign of masculinity. like big muscles or lots of money. of course you can get along with none of them.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. If you don't have a deep voice you will never ever get a girl.:cuss:

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I hit puberty my voice has been really deep. It isn't Barry White Deep, but a lot more so than your average joe.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/83549.php

its not that big of a deal. but it wont hurt to have it.
Great link and study! It makes sense, since I always like girls with cute, high-pitched voices. I'm sure women would find the opposite desirable.

However, I'm sure a lot of it also depends on the women and male in question. Most girls go crazy over pop stars and male singers with high-pitched feminine singing voices too.

A sexy voice is probably just the icing on the cake.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an extremely deep voice. Some women love it, some women it creeps the hell out of. I don't care either way.

Love

Banned
Reaction score
When I speak windows vibrate thats how deep my voice is.

I dont really care what women think about it is just ****ing cool to see glass shake on command without carrying around a subwoofer

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love said:
When I speak windows vibrate thats how deep my voice is.

I dont really care what women think about it is just ****ing cool to see glass shake on command without carrying around a subwoofer
Says Mr. I'm shy, unconfident and have never spoken to a girl.

Love

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Says Mr. I'm shy, unconfident and have never spoken to a girl.
Let me hijack this thread! Point of order, who believes people can change?

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God, girls definitely LOVE deep voices. I've had a girl say that my voice made her wet. Other girls say, they love it when I talk or ask why I don't talk more. Some girls like it more than others but I've never had a girl say they hated my voice.

It's definitely a plus to have a deep voice.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
God, girls definitely LOVE deep voices. Some girls like it more than others but I've never had a girl say they hated my voice.

It's definitely a plus to have a deep voice.
Agreed, I'm not arguing that fact. My question is, do some women like higher pitched voices as well?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. In the end it really doesn't matter as you don't need a deep voice, to sucessfully game a women. As long as your voice displays confidence, that's all that matters.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I always heard that deeper voice is a plus...

BUT

apparently they were WRONG!

Because look at this thread, a few posts above: there are 2 guys who both say have extremely deep, manly voices....

but one of them jerks off to pics of other men then pretents to be them (hopefully u wipe your hands for fvcks sake..), and the other one never spoke to a girl and is very "shy and unconfident".

Conclusion: the higher your voice is the better! Man I feel like I made a discovery, pat myself on the back :)

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my life i've been told i have a hell of a voice, been a tenor since grade 8 and acted/sung/radio'ed quite often since then.

I think it's just a nice detail to a guy, like leather seats on a car, not needed, but certainly nice.

"Ol' Maaaan Rivah!! That ol' maaan rivah!"

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again if you really want my opinion...

all girls are different.

Some girls like muscles, some girls like rail thin.

Some girls like gangsta white boys, some girls like emo white boys with tight clothes and high pitched voices.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women will overlook a lot of faults if you can DEMONSTRATE that you can give them a SECURE and prosperous life. They will tolerate a lot, including multiple affairs if you can Guarantee them this. Just look at the evidence. Look at David Beckham's wife, Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Eliot Spitzer, the list goes on and on. It's very rare that a woman who has the feeling of lasting SECURITY from her mate will dump him.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a deep voice and well lets see what it has done for me....

Girl 1: Loved my soft deep voice when we talked at night... she would keep tellin me how much she liked it and it resulted in her playin with her puzzy while on the phone because it turned her on.

Girl 2: um.. same result as girl number 1.

Girl 3: same result as girl 1 and 2.

Girls 4: this girl commented on my voice and seemed bothered we i was in a zone kickin game. I said "hey are you alright because you seem kinda quiet" she replies "um..ya..*Silent sigh*." I knew she was playin with her puzzy and i found out later she was. I asked her 'WHy didnt you tell me u were? lol" and she says in a shy tone "your voice was gettin me wet and i was kinda embarrassed"

Girl 5: I was sweet talkin her in a low tone... she loved it and then....... she got quiet. I was thinkin "here we go" she slipped out a Sigh lol and i was like "you okay?" she giggled and said "uh huh" with a sexual tone.

I dunno how i did it but ive made girls start playin with themselves on the phone because of the way ive talked to them with a soft deep tone of voice.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Who knows. In the end it really doesn't matter as you don't need a deep voice, to sucessfully game a women. As long as your voice displays confidence, that's all that matters.
Well said! I think Aragon and GuyWhoNeedsHelps brought up good points as well.

women will overlook a lot of faults if you can DEMONSTRATE that you can give them a SECURE and prosperous life.
I wouldn't argue that either, but who's to say a soft voice is a "fault"?