“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do we need a College Forum?

Do you think we need a seperate College Forum?

  • Yes

    Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

    Votes: 8 28.6%

  • Total voters
    28

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
I personally think we do; we have a forum for guys 18 and under, one for guys 25 and older, I think we need one for college kids! I'm a high school senior, (04 BABY!!!) and I know for a fact that college life and DJing is going to be DRASCTICALLY different from what it's like in High school. Since it'll be so different we should give it its own forum so we don't have to clutter up the high school and general boards.

But thats just my opinion. Vote in the poll and state yours!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
I could go either way on this one. As long as we keep seeing college centered posts esp. as us seniors are wrapping up hs i dont mind being lumped in with the "kids" in the HS forum. But if sosuave feels like putting up a college forum that would be cool
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I vote yes. College is, IMO, the prime time of a guy's DJing life. A dedicated forum would be nice.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
We dont NEED one, but i guess itd be cool.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by blienk
College is, IMO, the prime time of a guy's DJing life.
I agree whole hartedly.

We dont NEED one, but i guess itd be cool.
I also agree with that, we don't NEED one, mostly cause in college your to busy to be worrying about posting, yet it would be cool to have a dedicated forum.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Yeah thank God for the last 2 posters because I was going crazy in my head "did they just take out the discussion forum!?!?"
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
I noticed that most of the people requesting such a forum are still in High School (although they soon may be graduates). What you will realize (once you get to college of course) is that college and High School is not that much different than people make it out to be... therefore there is really no need for a such a forum.

Everybody does it... it's just that nobody talks about it.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
I noticed that most of the people requesting such a forum are still in High School (although they soon may be graduates). What you will realize (once you get to college of course) is that college and High School is not that much different than people make it out to be... therefore there is really no need for a such a forum.

Everybody does it... it's just that nobody talks about it.
Very true. Only four differences between High School and College.

- You are paying a lot for college

- More open parties

- More free time

- Live on campus
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top