Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we need a College Forum?

Do you think we need a seperate College Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think we do; we have a forum for guys 18 and under, one for guys 25 and older, I think we need one for college kids! I'm a high school senior, (04 BABY!!!) and I know for a fact that college life and DJing is going to be DRASCTICALLY different from what it's like in High school. Since it'll be so different we should give it its own forum so we don't have to clutter up the high school and general boards.

But thats just my opinion. Vote in the poll and state yours!

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could go either way on this one. As long as we keep seeing college centered posts esp. as us seniors are wrapping up hs i dont mind being lumped in with the "kids" in the HS forum. But if sosuave feels like putting up a college forum that would be cool

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote yes. College is, IMO, the prime time of a guy's DJing life. A dedicated forum would be nice.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We dont NEED one, but i guess itd be cool.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
College is, IMO, the prime time of a guy's DJing life.
I agree whole hartedly.

We dont NEED one, but i guess itd be cool.
I also agree with that, we don't NEED one, mostly cause in college your to busy to be worrying about posting, yet it would be cool to have a dedicated forum.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thank God for the last 2 posters because I was going crazy in my head "did they just take out the discussion forum!?!?"

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that most of the people requesting such a forum are still in High School (although they soon may be graduates). What you will realize (once you get to college of course) is that college and High School is not that much different than people make it out to be... therefore there is really no need for a such a forum.

Everybody does it... it's just that nobody talks about it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
I noticed that most of the people requesting such a forum are still in High School (although they soon may be graduates). What you will realize (once you get to college of course) is that college and High School is not that much different than people make it out to be... therefore there is really no need for a such a forum.

Everybody does it... it's just that nobody talks about it.
Very true. Only four differences between High School and College.

- You are paying a lot for college

- More open parties

- More free time

- Live on campus