Deadly_Assassin
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2003
- Messages
- 549
- Reaction score
- 4
- Age
- 42
I am not very good at writinig so here goes: yes I have this problem. I have liked, I mean really liked these 4 chicks in my whole life so far, n every time, LJBF. When I found this website it opened my eyes. Dont be desperate, persue ur dreams n ur hobbies first, self improvement first, tons of fish in the sea, confidence, be a man, act on your desires, be sexual, all good advice. It really helped n I started getting the chicks but not the ones I liked. I mean I could goto clubs n parties n pretty much didnt even have to try to get these chicks, well most of the time just had to intiate a convo n listen. Now I thought I had it all figured out.
But then she came. Saw her at church for the first time. At first she was attractive n seemed kinda interesting. MY guess she was LTR material. I didnt want a comimtment then so I wasnt interested, I said to myself when I decide to settle down I will go get her then, till then I am just gonna enjoy life n the sluts I come across most of the time.
She was the first to intiate the convo between us. As time went on I started to get to know her better, n I knew she had more to her than just her looks. I still didnt show any interest upto this point. She seemed to be showing a bit of interest in me, I didnt even think of DJing her then cos I just wasnt interested enuf n it was church.
After a while I started getting serious at church n thought I might settle down. And thats when I decided to chase after her. Now I was starting to develop feelings for her, always thinking about her, just waiting for sunday to come so I could talk to her. I still didnt show any signs of desperation yet. After a while I was really into her n I thought I had a good chance. I didnt pull away thinking shes nice girl, she doesnt need to be Djed. But boy was I wrong, when I finally asked her out, wallah LJBF!!!
I didnt know what it was at first that I had been doing wrong. I asked here for advice, followed most of it. But I still couldnt figure out. I even starting doubting myself that I was still an AFC. Finally it hit me, it was my attraction to this chick, that I liked her, that I thought of her 24/7 that I started become attached to her. I tried meeting other girls, but I wouldnt do much with them because I thougth I was been unfaithful to this one chick who I thought was the one for me. My own attraction, my attachment to the one chick was my downfall. Not just this one chick but the previous ones as well. This attachment made me needy. I was blinded by this attachment that I couldnt see my desperation, I started talking to other people about her, they started getting the hint about me liking her. This attachment was the reason I couldnt be sexual, I dont know why, but for some reason it stopped me from acting on my desires at times. It made me nervous around her, I couldnt be myself most of the time. Man fricking unbelievable.
This is my advice n I hope some of the newbies learn something from this post. Dont get attached to one chick, no matter what. It will be ur downfall. If your thinking about her 24/7, n u think its normal cos u like her, ur attached. U gotta eliminate this attachment, I really like this chick, blah blah blah, shes the one for me. N trust me chicks can smell a sucker a mile away, dunno how many times have other people repeated that so must be true. I am not saying eliminate ur desires, eliminate ur attachment towards her, nothing wrong with u being horny about her, or u thinking about sex with her. You just gotta get rid of that attachment that ur in love with her or u really like her n shes the one n shes got everything u need in a chick. And once u do that, u are not acting desperate, u know there are better ones out there than her, u wont put her on a pedestal in the first place, she can see this too, n she knows ur a challenge. I hope this helps, n thankyou dementia, PRL, Player supreme, n the list goes on n the other experienced DJs on giving me advice on my previous posts, it was good. if anyone else wants to add anything plz go ahead
But then she came. Saw her at church for the first time. At first she was attractive n seemed kinda interesting. MY guess she was LTR material. I didnt want a comimtment then so I wasnt interested, I said to myself when I decide to settle down I will go get her then, till then I am just gonna enjoy life n the sluts I come across most of the time.
She was the first to intiate the convo between us. As time went on I started to get to know her better, n I knew she had more to her than just her looks. I still didnt show any interest upto this point. She seemed to be showing a bit of interest in me, I didnt even think of DJing her then cos I just wasnt interested enuf n it was church.
After a while I started getting serious at church n thought I might settle down. And thats when I decided to chase after her. Now I was starting to develop feelings for her, always thinking about her, just waiting for sunday to come so I could talk to her. I still didnt show any signs of desperation yet. After a while I was really into her n I thought I had a good chance. I didnt pull away thinking shes nice girl, she doesnt need to be Djed. But boy was I wrong, when I finally asked her out, wallah LJBF!!!
I didnt know what it was at first that I had been doing wrong. I asked here for advice, followed most of it. But I still couldnt figure out. I even starting doubting myself that I was still an AFC. Finally it hit me, it was my attraction to this chick, that I liked her, that I thought of her 24/7 that I started become attached to her. I tried meeting other girls, but I wouldnt do much with them because I thougth I was been unfaithful to this one chick who I thought was the one for me. My own attraction, my attachment to the one chick was my downfall. Not just this one chick but the previous ones as well. This attachment made me needy. I was blinded by this attachment that I couldnt see my desperation, I started talking to other people about her, they started getting the hint about me liking her. This attachment was the reason I couldnt be sexual, I dont know why, but for some reason it stopped me from acting on my desires at times. It made me nervous around her, I couldnt be myself most of the time. Man fricking unbelievable.
This is my advice n I hope some of the newbies learn something from this post. Dont get attached to one chick, no matter what. It will be ur downfall. If your thinking about her 24/7, n u think its normal cos u like her, ur attached. U gotta eliminate this attachment, I really like this chick, blah blah blah, shes the one for me. N trust me chicks can smell a sucker a mile away, dunno how many times have other people repeated that so must be true. I am not saying eliminate ur desires, eliminate ur attachment towards her, nothing wrong with u being horny about her, or u thinking about sex with her. You just gotta get rid of that attachment that ur in love with her or u really like her n shes the one n shes got everything u need in a chick. And once u do that, u are not acting desperate, u know there are better ones out there than her, u wont put her on a pedestal in the first place, she can see this too, n she knows ur a challenge. I hope this helps, n thankyou dementia, PRL, Player supreme, n the list goes on n the other experienced DJs on giving me advice on my previous posts, it was good. if anyone else wants to add anything plz go ahead