"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do This TODAY to boost your confidence

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
Thanks for the pep talk. But it's entirely true, I have Asperger's syndrome.
It can't be cured or medicated really, best hope for improvement is some CBT
but that's expensive and inconclusively helpful with my issues anyhow. Could end
up being a whole bunch of money (which I don't have spare right now) down the
pipe for fvck all. And for what? So I can fall in love with some one else and scare them
away too. I'm not sure I can handle another mega rejection like the last one.
I know much about ASPI. You get some extra challenges and you get some extra strength. The topics on this forum are part of the challenges. In the end, it does not matter, because for the most part others don't care. Yes, it is a real thing, there is simply NO other choice than to make the best of it or not. Some men are born rich and handsome some are not. It's not fair, never was.

The way you (if ASPI) see things is different than many others. Trust me, they do NOT get it for the most part albeit some will. You can not explain it to them. They will not get it (most of them) and you will lose respect from them because they do not get it and also usually don't care.

what you do is.

- Never ever tell anyone about it again except for other men that you perceive as the same. Do not tell other men and never tell women; ever.
- If you haven't done all the red pill reading, do it and do it again.
- There are things that are very easy for you that other men struggle with. Don't tell them about that either.
- Big one... Friendship over Rules, if your friend(s) break the rules support them (well within reason) regardless.
- when, not if, when you tame it you will be the strongest one that you know and others will also know it.
- live by codes, and if you keep a monster inside, keep it in the cage.

- keep reading SS updates (haha).
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Thanks for the pep talk. But it's entirely true, I have Asperger's syndrome.
It can't be cured or medicated really, best hope for improvement is some CBT
but that's expensive and inconclusively helpful with my issues anyhow. Could end
up being a whole bunch of money (which I don't have spare right now) down the
pipe for fvck all. And for what? So I can fall in love with some one else and scare them
away too. I'm not sure I can handle another mega rejection like the last one.
There's some pluses and minuses of the Aspergers. If CBT makes it work better for you then it should be explored.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Dude, I have a lifelong mental illness. There is no cure. That's pretty predestined from where I'm
sitting. It will continue to haunt every single interpersonal relationship I have ever had or will have.
It quite literally defines me and how I interact with the world.
If you say so then it's most definitely so. Were you to change perspective on this then it would most definitely not be so. In any case, just own your condition.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
You mean stop masking while ever I'm awake pretty much?
I agree that on the surface the prospect of that sounds good
as constantly having to act in everyday situations is exhausting.
Real unfiltered me is too much for most people as the early part of my life
showed beyond any reasonable doubt. As time has gone on I've learned to
water that right down into a version of me that people don't seem to reject
so freely. I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of a persona which is the only thing
that gets me any kind of acceptance from others at all.
 
Top