Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do This TODAY to boost your confidence

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow Don Juans.
You’ve probably heard the whole “confidence” routine before many times, but I think it’s seriously underrated. Girls LOVE guys with confidence. I’m probably a solid 7/10 myself, maybe 7.5-8/10 because of my muscularity. Yet I pick up girls without thinking all the time, all because of confidence.
I came up with this confidence booster that I do to myself every morning and every night. It works like a charm, and it only takes about 30 seconds to do. I usually do it after I brush my teeth.

1. Stand in front of a mirror.
2. List your good qualities. List them all. Don’t be humble. Nobody is listening but you. Every single thing that is great about you, say it. Out loud.
3. Don’t exclude saying something because you don’t think it’s interesting enough to qualify. Say everything
4. Point at yourself in the mirror and say “you are a great man with great qualities and any self-respecting woman would be lucky to have you.” This is cheesy but it’s all part of the process.
5. Do this every day.

This routine works for many reasons.
First of all, feeling good about yourself is vital. If you love yourself, women will see that and say, “Wow. That man really is secure and strong. He must have lots of great qualities.”
Secondly, if you are more aware of your own greatness, developing these qualities and using them when you meet women will be way easier, because you will be thinking through the list as you are talking to them.
Thirdly, you know what you must grow on! Adding something new to the list is a great feeling, and it makes goal-setting way easier.

I challenge everyone who reads this post to go do this right now. Do it. Trust me. Find the nearest mirror and follow the steps. Post on here if you did it!

An example might be for me (abbreviated)
You are very intelligent. You are talented at your job and you are financially secure. You are hilarious around women and it makes the guys around you look like planks of wood. You are attractive and muscular. Etc.)

Please post if you do this because it would be great to know about some impacted lives. All the best, and may the Don Juan Force be With You!

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow Don Juans.
You’ve probably heard the whole “confidence” routine before many times, but I think it’s seriously underrated. Girls LOVE guys with confidence. I’m probably a solid 7/10 myself, maybe 7.5-8/10 because of my muscularity. Yet I pick up girls without thinking all the time, all because of confidence.
I came up with this confidence booster that I do to myself every morning and every night. It works like a charm, and it only takes about 30 seconds to do. I usually do it after I brush my teeth.

1. Stand in front of a mirror.
2. List your good qualities. List them all. Don’t be humble. Nobody is listening but you. Every single thing that is great about you, say it. Out loud.
3. Don’t exclude saying something because you don’t think it’s interesting enough to qualify. Say everything
4. Point at yourself in the mirror and say “you are a great man with great qualities and any self-respecting woman would be lucky to have you.” This is cheesy but it’s all part of the process.
5. Do this every day.

First of all, feeling good about yourself is vital. If you love yourself, women will see that and say, “Wow. That man really is secure and strong. He must have lots of great qualities.”
Secondly, if you are more aware of your own greatness, developing these qualities and using them when you meet women will be way easier, because you will be thinking through the list as you are talking to them.
Thirdly, you know what you must grow on! Adding something new to the list is a great feeling, and it makes goal-setting way easier.

I challenge everyone who reads this post to go do this right now. Do it. Trust me. Find the nearest mirror and follow the steps. Post on here if you did it!

An example might be for me (abbreviated)
You are very intelligent. You are talented at your job and you are financially secure. You are hilarious around women and it makes the guys around you look like planks of wood. You are attractive and muscular. Etc.)

Please post if you do this because it would be great to know about some impacted lives. All the best, and may the Don Juan Force be With You!
This is good -ish, that sets the mood for the day.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post, but I wouldn't expect any replies. Nobody here is interested in self-improvement.

People only want to talk about negative stuff in 2021. You know, the important stuff like "Why won't she text me back?" or "Why can't I get a second date?"
I'm for sure guilty of this. Need to start worrying less about what unworthy women are thinking and more about how to make myself better in 2021. Self-improvement will naturally attract those worthy of my time and attention!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I'm going to try and do this everyday for 30 days and see what it does, it might just be what i need to finally have some confidence without having to rely on alcohol.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm going to try and do this everyday for 30 days and see what it does, it might just be what i need to finally have some confidence without having to rely on alcohol.
Good idea. This should be a routine not a one time thing. Think of it as working out, hell, you could even do it after a workout. Whatever works for you, just make it a habit.

Serenity

Reaction score
I derive my confidence from knowing I have the ability to figure things out as I go. I did try the mirror thing back in the day, but I wanted permanent confidence so as not to be caught off guard. While messing around in front of a mirror I also went crazy throwing myself into whatever I feared, I think that had a lasting effect on me. Suddenly I found myself in situations where I had no clue what to do, beyond the point of no return and forced to find my way towards the best possible outcome.

I actually miss those days, excitement is anxiety with a positive interpretation. This feeling doesn't come without uncertainty, my current confidence is a HUGE damper on that. I very rarely become anxious about anything, but I also very rarely become excited about anything. As my name suggests, I reached low emotional arousal and high confidence, but I'm starting to think I made a mistake and robbed myself of emotional highs.

Anyways, confidence can very effectively be trained by forcing oneself into uncomfortable situations and struggling to come out on top. Not coming out on top is part of the process, the pain of failure is the motivation to go at it harder.

Yeah, I did trick myself in the mirror for a short while, but I'm way beyond that point now.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @TheCharmingGuy :up:
Good post!

It is a good way to start your day.
It trains your brain to the point where you eventually will believe in it and act as such.

Fun fact btw:
Confidence comes from a Latin word 'fidere' which means "to trust"; therefore, having self-confidence is having trust in one's self.

You can also use this process to reach your goals etc. Admitted. It feels a bit cheesy in the start but it does work. :D

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People only want to talk about negative stuff in 2021. You know, the important stuff like "Why won't she text me back?" or "Why can't I get a second date?"
What else can you expect from Generation Snowflake brother?
Its the decade of whiners that we have entered.

They want safe zones, be announced by their pro nouns or else cuz there is unlimited phantasy genders, are offended by anything that doesn't suit their world image and complains as soon as there is a little resistance.... :eek:

1620277822313.png

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I derive my confidence from knowing I have the ability to figure things out as I go. I did try the mirror thing back in the day, but I wanted permanent confidence so as not to be caught off guard. While messing around in front of a mirror I also went crazy throwing myself into whatever I feared, I think that had a lasting effect on me. Suddenly I found myself in situations where I had no clue what to do, beyond the point of no return and forced to find my way towards the best possible outcome.

I actually miss those days, excitement is anxiety with a positive interpretation. This feeling doesn't come without uncertainty, my current confidence is a HUGE damper on that. I very rarely become anxious about anything, but I also very rarely become excited about anything. As my name suggests, I reached low emotional arousal and high confidence, but I'm starting to think I made a mistake and robbed myself of emotional highs.

Anyways, confidence can very effectively be trained by forcing oneself into uncomfortable situations and struggling to come out on top. Not coming out on top is part of the process, the pain of failure is the motivation to go at it harder.

Yeah, I did trick myself in the mirror for a short while, but I'm way beyond that point now.
Sorry to hear that, but if you feel you have to trick yourself to gain confidence, you really don’t have any.
Girls today won’t believe in you if you don’t believe in yourself first. However it sounds like you maybe got confidence with a more hands-on approach? I hope you’re able to deal with the emotional cons, and congrats on that if you’re happy.

Serenity

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, but if you feel you have to trick yourself to gain confidence, you really don’t have any.
Girls today won’t believe in you if you don’t believe in yourself first. However it sounds like you maybe got confidence with a more hands-on approach? I hope you’re able to deal with the emotional cons, and congrats on that if you’re happy.
I don't think I said I was tricking myself into confidence, at least I didn't mean that. I did that several years ago for a short time before realizing it wasn't as effective as I'd want.

Now I have actual confidence because I went out to prove to myself that I can do what I want to do.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I agree with @TheCharmingGuy on this. You are training your subconscious through this exercise. Remember that your subconscious is amoral. It does what it is habituated to do. It thinks what it is habituated to think because it is programmed. Reprogramming the subconscious takes time. And routine maintenance too.

This exercise reprograms your subconscious mind incrementally. It builds belief. As your subconscious is subjected to reinforcement from the conscious mind which is observably true, you become more internally congruent with what your are telling yourself externally. This is immensely powerful. Confidence is then actually created through this process.

There is nothing fake about this IF the things you are telling yourself are true out in the world.

Next level is then tackling fear and reprogramming your subconscious...challenging it really, to overcome things that hold you back, restructure your belief system and accomplish goals in your life that are NOT yet manifest. It becomes a way to harness your mind to set about creating the opportunity you desire.

Time to go bump Success Starts Between Your Ears in the Wealth & Success forum.

Cheers

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This exercise reprograms your subconscious mind incrementally. It builds belief. As your subconscious is subjected to reinforcement from the conscious mind which is observably true, you become more internally congruent with what your are telling yourself externally. This is immensely powerful. Confidence is then actually created through this process.
I won't hold my breath on the whole talking yourself into/out of something. My die is well and truly cast and no amount of
telling myself "I'm not autistic and others don't find me weird" will alter those two facts.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My die is well and truly cast
So you’re like a “predestined life” sort of guy?
I guess I respect that, but we’re kind of a manifest destiny sort of bunch over here on SoSuave. We make our own futures, nobody rolls the dice for us.
But hey, your future is your own. If you’re gonna leave it up to “fate” then be my guest.:up:

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just did it, the best exercise to increase your self-confidence! Here's what I said:
I have high MMR in Dota, I'm a max level paladin in WOW, I'm 400lbs of pure softness and masculinity, I have bigger tits than most girls, my neckbeard is the sexiest thing in the universe, my dung is bigger than the cli*toris of 90% of women, the stink from my armpits can kill even trained soldiers, my bald head reflects light better than any mirror, my pubic hair forms a beautiful heart shape, my big ass can crush watermelons and cars alike, I no longer can get any acne because there's no place on my face that isn't covered by it yet, I can eat a whole cow (raw), and, most importantly, I can reach my brows with my tongue — I'm a great guy with great qualities and any self-respecting woman would be lucky to have me!
It really made me feel confident about losing my virginity before my 50th birthday a week later. Thanks, bro.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re like a “predestined life” sort of guy?
I guess I respect that, but we’re kind of a manifest destiny sort of bunch over here on SoSuave. We make our own futures, nobody rolls the dice for us.
But hey, your future is your own. If you’re gonna leave it up to “fate” then be my guest.:up:
Dude, I have a lifelong mental illness. There is no cure. That's pretty predestined from where I'm
sitting. It will continue to haunt every single interpersonal relationship I have ever had or will have.
It quite literally defines me and how I interact with the world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I have a lifelong mental illness. There is no cure. That's pretty predestined from where I'm
sitting. It will continue to haunt every single interpersonal relationship I have ever had or will have.
It quite literally defines me and how I interact with the world.
That's a bunch of bull coming from you and you know it. A defeatist excuse making mindset that let's you have self fulfilling prophecies.