Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do things change in the game once you hit it.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to what you guys think or how your mind frame changes once you get to have sex with a chick.

I've personally found that once I get to hit it. The power shifts into my favor. I'm a lot more confident in all my interactions with this female and it seems like only a matter of time before the relationship questions start coming up.

I'm curious if anyone else feels this way, or if your game shifts once you've sexed a chick up.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I dunno...it depends on both you and the girl.

I think what may be happening with you...and this is just a guess...is that once you "hit it", you're no longer bothered by the spectre of "conquest". You have nothing left to prove...you f*cked her, you've earned your notch. Now you can finally interact with her like she's a human being, rather than a prize to be won. :p

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some say that's when the game really begins, the game to control the frame.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it depends on the chick. A lot of women are so used to slutting around that they barely blink at it anymore.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Now you can finally interact with her like she's a human being, rather than a prize to be won."

Aren't you supposed to be the prize :p

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just my style... But it seems like whenever I can get a lay in, the game becomes much easier.

The typical ONS bar sluts don't apply to this obviously... Who want's to waste time with that?

PokerInTheRear

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the point where I usually crash and burn (after a month or two).

It's hard for me because I usually have some amount of feeling for a girl prior to sleeping with her. I've never done the ONS thing - it doesn't suit me. I wish I could...

I've found that after the deed is done, either I or she escalates the relationship to some degree. Either I want more or she does. Too often, these are in unequal or varying degrees, but rarely in-sync.

I'm at this very point once again... At least this time around I have a bit of a take-it-or-leave-it attitude about it.

I do think it changes things, and it should.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least it cuts through all the b/s and you know whether she is into you.

Of course, once you get some lays under your belt, you realise this is only when the real game is starting....

...usually the point where I crash and burn soon afterwards as well.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
THIS IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THIS FORUM. Most guys on here put so much emphasis and importance on sex with a woman, it's mind boggling. SEX means NOTHING to a woman without emotional attachment. She doesn't even have to like you to lay you, it MEANS NOTHING. She has to emotionaly be fuvked by you. They do it so much, they have it so easy, that they have no attachments to it. I wish men would understand that if you like a girl, sex early, is very bad. It is the pinnacle, not the beginning of a relationship. It kills a woman's love, if done early.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Falcon25 said:
THIS IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THIS FORUM. Most guys on here put so much emphasis and importance on sex with a woman, it's mind boggling
This I'll agree with you on.

SEX means NOTHING to a woman without emotional attachment. She doesn't even have to like you to lay you, it MEANS NOTHING. She has to emotionaly be fuvked by you. They do it so much, they have it so easy, that they have no attachments to it. I wish men would understand that if you like a girl, sex early, is very bad. It is the pinnacle, not the beginning of a relationship. It kills a woman's love, if done early.
This I don't buy. Again, it depends on the girl. I've had some girls I've f**ked early that have lost touch immediately afterward and I've had some girls I've f**ked early who have wanted to jump right into a relationship.

Sex IS emotional chaos for a woman. How she responds to it is determined by a lot of things. You can't make a blanket statement like, "It kills attraction".

True that they, especially the good-looking ones, can get it any time, so it doesn't have as much meaning for them. However, they EXPECT you to always be pushing for it. A LACK of sexual initiative on the part of the male is often misread as either disinterest or even chumpish fear. So you deny your urges at your own peril.

The way I've found that you can handle this is that you treat it like she does. If it's "no big deal" to her, then it should be "no big deal" to you as well.

As you said above, men on this forum take the sex act too seriously. The more I date, the more I find the idea of "f*cking" to be a silly indulgence. I feel as though of the percentage of guys who are chasing after p*ssy, only maybe 10% are truly as into f*cking as they claim to be...the other 90% are trying to impress those 10%...or the women themselves.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
At least it cuts through all the b/s and you know whether she is into you.
I find this to be very true.

Once you hit it, you'll have a lot of feedback
come in, she'll either move closer or withdrawal in some way. But you'll
get a really good read on where her head is at.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
THIS IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THIS FORUM. Most guys on here put so much emphasis and importance on sex with a woman, it's mind boggling. SEX means NOTHING to a woman without emotional attachment. She doesn't even have to like you to lay you, it MEANS NOTHING. She has to emotionaly be fuvked by you. They do it so much, they have it so easy, that they have no attachments to it. I wish men would understand that if you like a girl, sex early, is very bad. It is the pinnacle, not the beginning of a relationship. It kills a woman's love, if done early.
I think your missing my point here.

I'm not talking about a quick lay. Not a ONS. I'm not talking about pushing a chick into it so she has buyers remorse after the 1st date.

I'm talking about she want it as bad as you do and is taking your belt off so she can get in your pants because you've kept your game super tight and NOT pushed her for sex to early. You've given her the impression you're willing to walk if disrespected. You've somehow tricked her into thinking that you can take or leave sex.

Maybe we're talking about the same thing which is the emotional attachment but regardless I don't think it is "MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THIS FORUM".

It sounds like my theory doesn't hold true for all men.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Sex is no substitute for Game

Once again, as if on cue, Roissy the psychic pimp delivers.
that was pretty entertaining.

hahaha, holy crap, this is so true.

GF’s hotness Time to boredom
0--- 0 seconds
1--- 0.1 seconds
2--- 0.5 seconds
3--- 1.1 seconds
4--- 15 seconds
5--- 5 minutes (this is very much an exponential plot)
6 --- 3 weeks
7--- 6 months
8--- 5 years
10--- 10 years to never