Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do These Dj Principles Conflict?

Reaction score
in the conversation part of the dj bible, it has been mentioned that the conversation should focus on the woman, correct?

but the fundamental principle of a dj is to be the challenge.

how does one become the challenge when all he talks about is the woman?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it means the conversation should be focused on her. It simply means to listen to her more and what she has to say (which will probably be about her)

Being a good listener is something women like in a man. It also creates mystery (by not talking about yourself too much, you are doing this and women love the 'not knowing' aspect)

Reaction score
well my friend, if you want to listen to what she has to say, you gotta ask her those questions first. especially when you barely know her.

this is what happens to me. i would get to know these women, and all we ever talked about was about her. its focused on her, her, and her.

doesnt this pay too much attention to the woman? when you are the challenge, shoud't the woman be asking questions about you?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't necessarily have to ask questions about her though. You can talk about any kind of random BS.

Maybe the woman should be asking questions about you - but if they don't, it's not necessarily because you're not a 'challenge'. The sad fact is, most ppl couldn't give a sh*t about anyone but themselves.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make HER talk about HERSELF! Thus remaining a 'mystery' yourself.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fundamental principle of a dj is to be the challenge.
i.e. don't always be available. Don't do everything she wants to do. Don't always agree with her. Don't always pick the phone up when she calls - don't be a pvssy.

Having said that, when you are with her - you are as charming, fun and cool as you can be.... but conversation concentrates on her.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Theory of knowledge..........THAT IS MY WHOLE FVCKING POINT.

What does one technique say, Focus the conversation on her. No, dont try to change what the technique said and meant, it means exactly what it said, focus the conversation on her.

What does the other technique say, Be a challenge. No, dont change what was meant, being a challenge means just that, beign a damn challenge,.

UH OH! HOW CAN I DO BOTH AT ONE TIME.

Could one technique had been used by one guy, and the other by another guy, and that guy thought that the technique worked and was the cause of attraction? Hmmmmmmmmmm

The guy got that puzzy because he CONNECTED with her, not because of the technique..................theory, do you see what I am saying now? Did you read my thread about women are simple.......do you see my point? Look at how long the dj bible is. They have techniques that begin with the first time you meet her, all the way down to the date, the phone conversation, what to wear, how to act, how to walk, how to converstate, how to do this and that, and this and that, and this and that..................when none of those things were the reason for the attraction in the first place!